Options

Using contacts/VIPs for events/parties - no bonus stars!

CaitlynIsMyHeroCaitlynIsMyHero Registered Users 2 Posts
Hello! I used Kylie during a 3hr quest. Her bonus action appeared at the beginning of the quest, but did not appear again after an hour. I thought maybe that's how VIPs work; it was my first time using one. Now I'm hosting an 8hr party in Punta Mita and invited 5 friends. Same problem. There's 5hr 47min left in the party and their bonus actions have not refreshed. Is this a glitch? Or a change with the latest update? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Changes in the game. I was doing 8 hour parties in Calabasas, and they recharge by 4 hours 21 minutes left. The small talk recharges just before the midway of an 8 hour party, I'm thinking it's the same for VIP action. I haven't utilized it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CaitlynIsMyHeroCaitlynIsMyHero Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you for replying so quickly. This change is a little frustrating. In your opinion, did that hourly refresh unbalance game play? I thought the combo of waiting for the hourly refresh plus needing enough energy to use with each contact seemed fair :-)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Personally I am very unhappy with it. There is a venting thread where people can express their unhappiness in General Discussion. It gives the people who are less than thrilled with things, a place to go and be supported.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?131253-Hookah-Den-for-smoking-and-smoldering-(complaints-and-frustration)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary