Options

*no balloons on dates or parties since 3.0*

twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts

Since the 3.0 update I am no longer getting "bubbles" ("kiss" or "pose for pictures" or "small talk") each hour as in the past.

This makes completing dates and parties and "work gigs" (etc) very difficult.

Any suggestions of what I can do?

Was this changed on purpose for the new update?

Thanks so much!!
Randi
Using IOS newest version, IPad mini
*what scares you most will set you free*
~ robyn hitchc0ck

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The current 'reset' for those tasks appears sometime in the 4th hour of the 8 hour party, I haven't noticed it in gigs, 'pose for group pictures', and I have to be honest I haven't noticed it in dates, but maybe that's just because everyone is doing parties now, but it was purposely changed, I guess it is to make it more challenging. So I know specifically about the small talk, and guess the others are reset as well, so you get the bubble at the beginning, and in an 8 hour thing with about 4 hours21 minutes left, the 2nd round of Small Talk bubbles appeared.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The current 'reset' for those tasks appears sometime in the 4th hour of the 8 hour party, I haven't noticed it in gigs, 'pose for group pictures', and I have to be honest I haven't noticed it in dates, but maybe that's just because everyone is doing parties now, but it was purposely changed, I guess it is to make it more challenging. So I know specifically about the small talk, and guess the others are reset as well, so you get the bubble at the beginning, and in an 8 hour thing with about 4 hours21 minutes left, the 2nd round of Small Talk bubbles appeared.

Thank you so much for your help kokokokonut!!:D

I wish there was a guidebook to inform us of changes when there is a giant update.:confused:

I have to say, it may be more challenging but it is less fun, at least for me.

Too bad, since I was really into this event, I think the prizes are fantastic.

I'll get out of your hair so you can help someone else.

Again, huge thanks for your help!! :)
    Randi
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    twofangs, get back in my hair. You're fun. You should visit the Weekend event thread, or the Hookah Lounge. I'm on my way there too. :)

ETA: I don't know how much 'help' I am, I think I more or less hold your hand when things get Wonky.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    twofangs, get back in my hair. You're fun. You should visit the Weekend event thread, or the Hookah Lounge. I'm on my way there too. :)

ETA: I don't know how much 'help' I am, I think I more or less hold your hand when things get Wonky.

As soon as I find you kokokokonut, I'm all over your hair. :D
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck