Options

Please help me with this boyfriend problem!

ThinkingOfYou75ThinkingOfYou75 Registered Users 1 Posts
i was just about to get married to my boyfriend until dirk started a rumor that he is cheating..I looked for him everywhere and I can't find him! Whenever I go to a place where we can go on a date he doesn't pop up in my contacts! What do I do?

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    He might be at his house next to LAX, or next to the Calabasas mansion, depending on his status.

I really do think I remember them waiting to discuss the rumors with you, somewhere! And generally when they're not on the contacts list like that, it's because they're waiting for you, as you probably know! Keep looking!

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful! You'll find him!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    Have you checked everywhere you may have had a date with him? There could be an unfinished date somewhere, and he's stuck there waiting. When my guy went missing that's what happened.
    i was just about to get married to my boyfriend until dirk started a rumor that he is cheating..I looked for him everywhere and I can't find him! Whenever I go to a place where we can go on a date he doesn't pop up in my contacts! What do I do?
    Game Center: + (tamara) +
  • Options
    MzLeeLeeMzLeeLee Registered Users 44 Posts

I remember when that happened... I wasted a lot of money traveling around place to place looking for him ... Then I said screw it and called him for a date and that's when we talked about it... I know with google+ friends often disappear and reappear a lot ... my bae is gone a lot Lol he calls me for a date I go to the place and call him and he is no where's for me to call him .. I'm not sure if its like that with game center (or if that's what you even have) ... They do end up reappearing in a few hours ... Or .. his game / or your relationship level have been restarted and he is at the bottom of your list.. Happens a lot on my game
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry this happened. Any luck? I agree that he is probably waiting somewhere for you. The only way I can think of is as tamara said, check every place he could be. Restaurant, club, his home. you might as well pick up energy and stuff as you go along, so look everywhere you can go.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary