Options

How do I invite KKH-players without having GameGenter?

NicoletteOrfferNicoletteOrffer Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey! I'm playing Kim Kardashian Hollywood and would like to add some friends. Different people from all over the world or whoever. I can't find a GameCenter download for Android, so now I'm using Google's "Game center". Or if someone could message me a link to download the "real" GameCenter, it would be nice. I want to invite people to just be part of my friend list. Heeeeelp!

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Oh hon, I'm sorry, but you can't be in-game friends with anybody who's not playing on your own platform! The platform divide is a bummer.

So go to the Android friends thread here to find people you'd like to add! And come on over to the General Discussion forum to become forum friends with other people...

Nice to meet you, and hope you have fun!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi and welcome. Your android so you have to be Google+ Then you add other Google+.players to circles in Google+ they add you into their circles and you're playing with them feel free to add my Google+ Ids to your circle then let me know it's you and I'll be sure and add you once you and I see each other you can then find other friends by looking at my friends the people in my Game circle

nice to meet you
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary