Options

hello :)

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
I was wondering if my game on facebook on laptop will be transferred over onto my tablet? got one for my birthday (yay me LOL) and I know there's some way to do this,so as to not start a new game. as is I have 3 different ones going hahaha I am setting it up as we speak so I assume the google cloud or whatever will work,or do I have that wrong? anyone know about these things please?thank you :D

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry you have to start a new game. Congratulations on the tablet though. But unfortunately there is no way to switch platforms. The game data will not work. I'm very sorry.

Wow. You are playing 3 different games on the Facebook Platform. I applaud you. I play 3 games, one on iPad, SamsungTablet, and SamsungPhone. It drives you crazy. But, maybe you'll find you cut down on one or two of the facebook. The Tablet came is infectious. You can't put it down.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    ah jeez lol :) since between laptops the syncing worked thought it might,with tablet hahahaha oh well thanks for letting me know Koko <3 yup will be cutting down on facebook it keeps glitching on me so will stick to tablet....and phone....and heck who am I kidding on facebook too LOL the game keeps drawing me in O_O
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm telling you tablet life is the best. ;) Welcome to the darkside. Pop into General Discussion and say Hi. We have an event thread, a hookah den for venting, a baby thread. Oh, and I'm going to start some word game threads. lol. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary