Options

Partner not asking to have baby?

literaturenerdliteraturenerd Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi everyone! So I spent a lot of time getting to the max relationship level with my wife in the game but she never asked me if I wanted to have a baby with her. I did the quest at the adoption center, and I did the 'Rents events. I thought it might be because she and my character are both women but according to the FAQs that doesn't matter. Am I missing something? Please help! Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry this is happening. Does your wife regularly call you to 'hang out?" You are at 12,000Relationship points? According to the Nurse at the adoption center, if you say no, it will ask again either 12 hours later or the next day. Perhaps the game thinks it asked you? I would try a few more dates. Did you get married? I'm trying to think of anything that would trigger ir, but maybe it's just another case of it will happen, be patient. Sorry I couldn't offer more help. I adopted babies in 2 games, but in the third I'm 900 date points away. So, as soon as I hit Max, if it doesn't happen we can try and fix it tofether. :)

Nice to meet you literaturenerd.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    literaturenerdliteraturenerd Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi Koko Kokonut! So this morning when I closed and reopened the app she asked me! I guess it was a small glitch or something. But it's all better now :) Thank you for your help!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary