Options

My game is crashing

itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
I was playing like always, no problems. I decided to take a shower, when I wanted to play the game again, it started to crash since I open the game. I don't know what's wrong, I was playing normally an hour ago, and now the game just crash everytime I open the app :(

Comments

• Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Same thing is happening to me. I don't know why since it was working fine all day.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    Lolita LempickaLolita Lempicka Registered Users 10 Posts
    Me too, since tonight, the game crashes everytime i try to open it. I was in a event and as i can't finish it, i hope i wouldn't be disadvantaged because of this bug.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry this happened. Can you please all go in and list your platform/ device/ level and a brief description? I'm putting together a short list of issues for Glu and want to have all the info available for them.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry this happened. Can you please all go in and list your platform/ device/ level and a brief description? I'm putting together a short list of issues for Glu and want to have all the info available for them.

Yes!
    My device is iPhone 4S, iOS 8, level 29
    What happened was this:

I was playing the game as usual, in the Perez quest where he asks me to appear with him in a photoshooot/ interview after ditching Willow. I closed the game because I ran out of energy and went to do some errands. Like an hour after, I opened the game and everything was okay, but I still needed some more energy to complete the quest with 5 stars, so I went traveling to tap over objects and hopefully get energy. When I reached Paris was when the issue happened. The game kicked me out. Then I restarted it and it happened again. The game would load for maybe 3 seconds and then the app would kick me out. This happened several times and then I just let it be for a while. Decided to come to the forums to see if anyone was experiencing the same issue [there's similar issues in the Sticky'd thread]. After letting the app be for a while, the issue got thankfully solved, but I am kind of concerned this may happen again.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    Hi. THere is news from glu, and a request for info again. You'll see the info requested, and please be brief and to the point, you can go into more detail as needed when requested by Glu.

For example: Nebula in your brief detail mention you were playing normally,Perez quest, went for energy happened and got kicked out Paris . Oh, and include if you bought stars to remove ads.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129748-Game-Crashes-upon-loading-since-Tokyo-Update-iOS-Android-Only/page9
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    smithy69smithy69 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same thing is happening to me I try to open the app then it crashes and it was literally working an hour before I don't want to lose my progress help!!!! Ios 8 ipod touch level 25 or 26
  • Options
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...oid-Only

Please read all my last post in that thread, and leave a post with the info as detailed in that post. Thanks so much.

With that, I'm closing this thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.