Options

Why do I keep getting negative reviews on everything I do.

N.Skinner37N.Skinner37 Registered Users 1 Posts
Everything up in the game as far as jobs I get negative reviews. How do I get them to be positive. I will I ever advance from a E to at least a D or above if all my feeds say negative things about me and basically that I suck at all my appearances and shoots...lol what can I do that will change this??????? HELP PLEASE!!!!

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Some of the gigs are preset to give negative reviews as part of the storyline, and you will get a fair few tweets from Willow/Dirk and others that lose you fans. However with most gigs you should gain fans as long as you get four or five stars on your performance (the blue stars in the bottom left of the screen during gigs and that show at the end of the gig when it says 'done'). This can be challenging for longer gigs such as 8hr ones, and I'm not sure how new of a player you are and whether you know all these but a few general tips are:

-Tap around in different cities on objects such as birds and fire hydrants, bottles etc etc there are usually at least three tappable items in every city. Often this will give you extra energy bolts, as well as exp points and cash.

-To travel around the cities without running out of cash, try to save up for a car and the private jet. No bus/ plane costs means you can tap around the world for energy for free

-When you save up enough, buy items with stars next to them - this will give you gold stars which raises your professional rating. You can check how many gold stars you have built up in the wardrobe at any time (the number under the star just to the left of your girl/ guy - the heart is your romantic rating, and collecting gold hearts from heart purchases will help you on dates). When you start a gig, there will be two numbers like a fraction in the bottom left corner. The first number tells you how many gold stars you have (like it tells you in your wardrobe), and the second number tells you how many you need for the bonus star at the beginning of the gig. If you meet the requirement, you will have one star filled automatically, leaving you with just four blue stars in the bottom left of the screen to fill by tapping actions in the gig, thus making it easier to complete. Bear in mind the gold stars requirement can vary depending on how high profile the gig is.

-You can raise your gold stars by purchasing clothing, furniture and cars with stars next to them. You will often get more from furniture than from clothes, and especially from purchasing a vehicle. Remember more gold stars helps you get that bonus star at the beginning of gigs

This was super long but I hope some of it helped you. You'll be A list in no time! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }