Options

Is it just me, or...?

xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
So I was doing the quests for the weekend event and when I finished the first event in Florence, I found these two images...anyone else getting these in 10AX?

image1_zpssldwq3au.png

image3_zpsbj5h843z.png
Level 32
#2 spot
#2nd comeback

Comments

• Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    So I was doing the quests for the weekend event and when I finished the first event in Florence, I found these two images...anyone else getting these in 10AX?

image1_zpssldwq3au.png

image3_zpsbj5h843z.png

I've just done the grand ball like you and i didn't get this gutted much ha
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Ok, I'm not seeing what's wrong. It was a repeat of a past 'scene' you call someone in to work with you and suddenly with that person it's it's a mini replay of when media was talking about us cheating. It's just a quirk, a lot of us have gotten it, and it doesn't affect the game play. From those two frames alone, everything seems fine, Except, I know for a fact I was in that scene a month or so ago with my spouse, Sly and Cassio. So when it happened as an ooops in a gig this week, I just chalked it up as a chance to spend the gig dancing with Cassio. lol. Only, I didn't get this with the grand ball, pretty sure I got it with a different gig. But seriously, is it ever bad when we see Cassio? LOL. The part I didn't like was I ended up having to kiss my professionsl contact. I guess, since it was Luz, I'd have to say.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    You're mad because I slipped you so much tongue, right? Ugh, I'm such an idiot.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Ok, I'm not seeing what's wrong. It was a repeat of a past 'scene' you call someone in to work with you and suddenly with that person it's it's a mini replay of when media was talking about us cheating. It's just a quirk, a lot of us have gotten it, and it doesn't affect the game play. From those two frames alone, everything seems fine, Except, I know for a fact I was in that scene a month or so ago with my spouse, Sly and Cassio. So when it happened as an ooops in a gig this week, I just chalked it up as a chance to spend the gig dancing with Cassio. lol. Only, I didn't get this with the grand ball, pretty sure I got it with a different gig. But seriously, is it ever bad when we see Cassio? LOL. The part I didn't like was I ended up having to kiss my professionsl contact. I guess, since it was Luz, I'd have to say.

Haha I freaked out at first when my contact went all "I want the world to know you're mine (kiss)" on me XD Then I thought I was having a déjà vu, then I realized it was only a harmless small glitch ^^
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    veiledthreatveiledthreat Registered Users 7 Posts
    I had a professional contact join me at a social gig, total NON DATE, and they responded as my husband with the lines from a previous scene about "I'm glad you brought me along" something about being insecure. I replied that I love him and kissed him even though it was NOT my husband. I think it was the same glitch.
  • Options
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Haha I freaked out at first when my contact went all "I want the world to know you're mine (kiss)" on me XD Then I thought I was having a déjà vu, then I realized it was only a harmless small glitch ^^

Oh, we had been discussing this glitch so I thought there was something else wrong. lol. SO I started looking for other things. These are the fun glitches. Like the pants-missing dolls, Legs hanging from the ceiling. Things like that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    You're mad because I slipped you so much tongue, right? Ugh, I'm such an idiot.

No that wasn't the problem. It was the galic and onion you had on the cold pizza you ate on the way over in the plane.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I replied that I love him and kissed him even though it was NOT my husband. I think it was the same glitch.

Suuuuuure it was ;) (Do you think your husband will believe it?) j/k what a funny glitch.