Options

How to add friend from my Gamecenter?

Christy MonetChristy Monet Registered Users 5 Posts
How to add friends from gamecenter to kkh ? I don't want to add fab friends and I see go on there but they are giving me the option to only invite fab friends help??:(

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi you need to do this through the GameCenter app rather than the game itself so exit KKH and find GameCenter on the home screen of your device should have an icon with coloured bubbles. From there you click on the 'friends' tab at the bottom, then click the '+' (plus sign) and you can type the GC name of who you want to add. Then you press send and the person will receive a friend request from you. Once they accept it it may take a while for them to show up in your game. Feel free to add me if you want my GC names are below :) good luck! Also http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106501-KKH-Game-Center-Friends
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Thank you! I knew how to get to Game Center. I was just wondering y my gc friends haven't showed up and now I know. �� yes! I will send you a request☺️
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It takes time Christy Monet. Your friends from GC will appear in your game list of contacts at some point. It just takes a very variable amount of time. Sometimes it is shortly after the add, others can take a few days. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes thank you so much