Options

Baby items you can buy?

CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
Hello! I am still working towards getting a bundle of joy in the game... But I am so curious to see what outfits you can buy for the babies.

Is there anywhere I can see images posted of the items? For both the boys and girls?

Also, if you don't adopt, is there anyway to change the babies hair colour, eye colour, skin colour? Like you can with your person in the game?

Another question, what do you do with the child after?
Is it like the husband, where you have to go on a date with him everyday? Do you have to take care of the baby in the game daily?

Thank you for your help!
Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools

Comments

• Options
    CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
    One more question, can you dress your baby up in the clothing before buying the clothing, to see what it looks like first? Or is it like when you buy your husband an item in the game, you have to buy it before you can see what it looks like on him.

Thanks again!!
    Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Cooleen wrote: »
    One more question, can you dress your baby up in the clothing before buying the clothing, to see what it looks like first? Or is it like when you buy your husband an item in the game, you have to buy it before you can see what it looks like on him.

Thanks again!!
    I think it's like when you gift your husband.
  • Options
    ShammxoShammxo Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hey Cooleen:)

When you're dressing up your baby, you can see the outfits on them before you buy it. If you don't adopt, the gender/skin tone/eye color are all random. Also, if you look through the forum, you will find a thread for the baby update where people have opted different outfit choices/hair styles for babies, and you will find answers to any more questions you may have!
    GC: shammxo
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Did you mean literally what you can buy or what you can buy i.e. for game cash vs. have to pay (real money) for (in K stars?)

I noticed the baby hair and outfits are about 50/50 as far as cash and K star items, which I thought was really nice.

The outfits are cute but most of the outfits look more for boys than for girls...lots of jacket and pant outfits etc. Some sleepers, two ballet outfits for girls, and the baby hair ranges from loose, to (this innocent word was bleeped but like, fine hair), to buns, to hats. Some have flowers in the hair, or a floral hairband; but those are expensive. I think those fancy ones are all K-star purchases?

Edit: And yes you can try on EVERYTHING, and see it fully, before you buy it for the baby.

For the babies themselves, you can 'see another baby' endlessly in the adoption center until you find one you want to buy/choose. You can't customize but you can randomize until you see one you like. You can change hairstyle and clothing later but nothing else. Not hair color either.

If you 'conceive' the baby it's going to be a random mixup of you and your partner's features. You don't get to choose gender either if you conceive - just like real life.