Options

Cars??

nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
Thinking of buying a car in the game but just wanted to know the benefits beforehand! I'm guessing you can only drive to certain places?

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Thinking of buying a car in the game but just wanted to know the benefits beforehand! I'm guessing you can only drive to certain places?
    nope. You can drive anywhere. But a car is useless without a private jet really. You need both. Trust me, it pays for itself after awhile and you just watch your money grow. This game pretty much doesn't dramatically accelerate until you get a car, a house, a jet, and get married.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Yeah pretty much. I agree with Zoe. You should definitely go for it. It's worth it for sure
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Thanks for the help! I have a house and am married so thought a car would be my next aim! So you can drive anywhere with the car? Why the need for the jet then?
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Thanks for the help! I have a house and am married so thought a car would be my next aim! So you can drive anywhere with the car? Why the need for the jet then?
    Because airfare adds up and it costs a lot of money to go around the world like three times just to tap energy. Having a jet would save you thousands. In my case, It wouldn't have been possible for me to get married if I didn't have at least a car & a jet. Also... Most properties you buy will have garages, and in some will have different model cars to buy from. The London flat has a helicopter as one of its options.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi Nicole!
    With the car you can drive for free within cities/states that have different areas e.g. from Soho to the Hamptons (both in New York), or Calabasas to LAX (both in LA). You'll also have your car parked at each location you visit.
    The private jet is used to fly for free between different cities e.g. from NY to LA, or Tokyo to Paris.
    I have the car and it's great. I often take gigs or return to LA or NY so I can drive around clicking for free energy. I don't have the jet because I don't think it's worth it (I have an abundance of cash but am always short on k-stars)
  • Options
    YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    Oh the jet is worth it if you have the cash.
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106