Options

Dating stuff.

RhiannonRhiannon Registered Users 37 Posts
I just finished my date with 5 hearts, but my partner STILL is sad and says that we gotta try harder to save our relationship. Few days ago I did charm her cuz I didn't wanna get a divorce, after that she called and asked me if I wanna go out, I accepted it, but didn't go on a date. I play of facebook.

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hey Rhiannon, holding down a gf/bf in this game is certainly challenging. It seems a bit glitchy at times but maybe it was down to not going on a date within the time frame after you had accepted. Although there has been a report of glu customer care stating that the countdown timer doesn't mean anything for dating and your partner may still call to break up. If you think you won't have time to go on a date you can decline, as long as you date them again soon it should be okay. But otherwise you could try dating someone new - I know my advice isn't great but we've all had problems with baes being super keen to break up. Hope yours cheers up! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Exactly. I had a screenshot showing I had 6 Hours to date my spouse. I was on my way to the airport to fly to nY to date, and bam....pay ransom or get dumped. In my case, I had said no to a date on Thursday, Friday the call came and i accepted. But I was in the middle of a task. Next thing I knew it was the ransom call. So now, I am super careful to call for a date soon after I decline one. (Before the next date call) So, be married to an NPC you don't care if you lose..........or be very very careful. Glu explained when the timer is up, it's up. Very frustrating.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary