Options

Problem with weekend event

KasiaKasia Registered Users 4 Posts
I dont earn event stars. I made maybe 10 gigs from Simon Since the event had started and Tons of weekend stars was popped out but at the panel the number is still 0/25 so i dont even opened a box , sorry for my english.

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi Kasia, I'm really sorry this is happening - you need to complete the gigs with five stars to get the event stars, but as you say in your post you are seeing them so I'm sure you must be doing this. I'm not sure what to suggest other than closing and reopening the app, then if the problem still occurs try to take screenshots of the blue stars showering down when you complete a gig and then the event window open with zero stars so that you can show this as evidence. Then you could submit a ticket to glu customer care but unfortunately it takes a while to hear back so I'm not sure what they can do for you about the prizes. Have you played other weekend events and if so have you ever had this problem before? I hope it resolves for you, sorry not to be of much help.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    KasiaKasia Registered Users 4 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Hi Kasia, I'm really sorry this is happening - you need to complete the gigs with five stars to get the event stars, but as you say in your post you are seeing them so I'm sure you must be doing this. I'm not sure what to suggest other than closing and reopening the app, then if the problem still occurs try to take screenshots of the blue stars showering down when you complete a gig and then the event window open with zero stars so that you can show this as evidence. Then you could submit a ticket to glu customer care but unfortunately it takes a while to hear back so I'm not sure what they can do for you about the prizes. Have you played other weekend events and if so have you ever had this problem before? I hope it resolves for you, sorry not to be of much help.

Hi, it never happened before. There are the screens
    41696809706460573652.png
    92082297517223547447.png
    39228579368442879623.png
    39228579368442879623.png
    And i send ticket yesterday but as you said it takes some time .
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, I'm sorry this happened. I'm glad you sent the ticket. Yes, there is a bit of a wait, but they are very nice and while they won't be able to give you the event items, they'll help you out. ;) And welcome Kasia. We understood your English perfectly. Nice to meet you.

Oh, and I fixed the image tags in your post for you. you used and it should be [IMG][/img]
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary