Options

Making A Date

SparklyMeSparklyMe Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi all! This is my first post on this site; let's hope I'm doing it right! My question is: Is it possible for me to invite my boyfriend on a date? I didn't do anything wrong, but I can't find him. And he doesn't contact me or anything. Is it possible for me to create a date or get in touch with him some way?

Thanks,
SparklyMe

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. You go into any restaurant or night club, and tap on the pink heart icon. That opens your contacts, you select who you want to call for a date, and tap call.

If this contact you've dated before isn't showing in your list, it means you left him/her waiting somewhere for you. So, to find him you have go to everyplace you could date, and look inside and see if they are waiting for you. Hope this helps.

ANd, if you ever lose the job you're on, or about to do, do the search the same way. Then you look at every place you could possibly work. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    SparklyMe wrote: »
    Hi all! This is my first post on this site; let's hope I'm doing it right! My question is: Is it possible for me to invite my boyfriend on a date? I didn't do anything wrong, but I can't find him. And he doesn't contact me or anything. Is it possible for me to create a date or get in touch with him some way?

Thanks,
    SparklyMe

Hi Sparkly!! Welcome to the forum. Hope you found koko's reply helpful.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    SparklyMeSparklyMe Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi. You go into any restaurant or night club, and tap on the pink heart icon. That opens your contacts, you select who you want to call for a date, and tap call.

If this contact you've dated before isn't showing in your list, it means you left him/her waiting somewhere for you. So, to find him you have go to everyplace you could date, and look inside and see if they are waiting for you. Hope this helps.

ANd, if you ever lose the job you're on, or about to do, do the search the same way. Then you look at every place you could possibly work. ;)

Thanks so much! This helped a lot!