Options

completed task not registering

DeannaSDeannaS Registered Users 2 Posts
I have completed the Andres eleganza 12 hr mission twice. it is no longer on my Task list but Simon keeps calling me to do it. right now I do not have any tasks available to do. is anyone else having this problem? any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi can you give us more info? Please post your Platform/Device/Level and a brief description? I'm not recognizing the Andres guest. Eleganza is in Florence, but I vaquely recall a 12 hour event. So any more details would be very helpful.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DeannaSDeannaS Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am on level 29 and play on galaxy s3 android. I have screenshot of you could tell me where to send
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My best advice is two fold, first off please send in a Customer Care request directly from your device. Go to the Options button on the top left of your game screen, then go to help/ Support/ and contact them using the contact form symbol on the upper right of the Help and Support screen.

No need to send your screenshot, I saw it and it's not showing the info that would help, but I think customer care is your best bet.

Then go to the FAQ for the game - https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ see if there is any help for you there.

I'll change the title of this thread, to something more eyecatching to glu. ANd lastly, there is a glitch thread about recurring gigs not going away. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?135689-Update-didn-t-fix-my-No-Quest-Glitch-NEW-RESPONSE-FROM-GLU please add your info to that thread as well though yours is a little different. You could also read a bit and see if anything helps.

Hope you get resolution swiftly. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary