Options

Can't find my spouse anywhere

realkfanrealkfan Registered Users 1 Posts
I'm married in the game and my wife keeps asking me to go out on dates but I can't find her on my contacts list anymore. I've been to every location in the game where you can go on dates and I don't see her anywhere. She's always in my homes, but she's not listed at all in my friends list or contacts. Is this a bug? What's going on?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think you have to look again, I'm positive she will show up there somewhere. And so you say yes, and when you don't show up the timer would run out, unless, she was sitting there waiting somewhere. And when the 10 hour timer runs downs, you would get an angry phone call. So, unless she has been breaking up with you repeatedly, I'm positive she is waiting for you.

Unless you are playing on a desktop version of the game (facebook/Mac) and then I'm afraid I have no advice for you. And, there is no one on one support for those platforms. If you absolutely can't find her, next time she calls, you can break up with her and start again with a new contact. I'd look for her more though.

Hope you find her, or marry up the next time. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary