Options

Me myself and I

MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
I've already opened a ticket with glu support, so i'm not searching for help.. I only want to show you all how much weirdo is getting my game!!!

wrdwrq.jpg

I bought a new phone (sams gal s6) and i've tried to export data game from the old one (sam gal s3) to the new one. I cannot succeed.
So I tought I could trasnfer them on my tab... and that's what's came out! 2 "me" with the tab account and 2 "me" with the phone account!

Lol!!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Welcome to the twin life.
    TheGirls.jpg

The Androids consider themselves twins though they're also triplets. That's Koko the GalaxyS Tab on the Left, on the right we have Z the GalaxyS4 Phone. And the Bossy one in Black in the middle giving instructions is AppleP the 4th Generation iPad w/Retina (the P stands for Princess, because clearly she thinks she is.

Are you trying to play the 2 games? (I hope you chose trying the twin life. If you do....work with each other before you give any gifts. You give the wrong color dress and next thing you know you're married.)

You already had you tab set up with a different Google+ account? I know you're not looking for help the ticket is in, I'm just interested because if we know what happened, we can warn people not to do repeat your mistake. Hope it works out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    I've got two different accounts for my tab and for my phone cos I always use to have a second one for all my games. But I have the same google and fb account on my phones, but the games are not sync.. :(