Options

Glitch -NOW ANDROID TOO - SanFrancisco Update issues only please.

2Next

Comments

• Options
    EllahEllah Registered Users 31 Posts
    Device: iPhone 5S
    Level: 35

Brief Description of your issue: there's a full series of issues:
    - this weekend's event window keeps popping up (happy birthday Khloe) whenever I go somewhere in-game where the screen goes black such as; moving around the city, moving in house, inviting friends in parties or projects
    - Kim calls me non-stop to get to her house and she's not even there.
    - on top of that, doing parties to get event points for this weekends event won't even add up. It's as if I get points at the end of the parties, but the event won't accept them, it goes to 1/25 stars, and it resets soon as I get out of the house.
    - can't purchase furniture in the new San francisco house, I buy it and it disappears.
    - I'd also like to mention that the last gig I had to do with Cecilia Hastings, she kept saying how happy she was that the fake feud is over, I couldn't do anything but press okay okay okay and she would continue so I was forced to exit the game and wait until the gig was over. But even after that she was still there. I thought of pressing the bottom right buttons to avoid the automatic open up of her chat bubbles and it worked.

I'm not gonna restart the game. But I would hate having that "quick meet" task there forever.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    They said they only would release the update to Android when all the glitches were resolved ...

So when I saw the update this morning I trusted in the words of you guys, because that's what happens when we have a relationship with something we trust, however I turned another victim of the update ...

My baby had the eye color changed like many others here.
    xNE8NxZ.png?1

Before an authentic book Targaryen with violet eyes.

wLObwgm.png?1

After Emilia Clarke with a wig.

I know that behind Glu there are human beings who feel and work to make the best but are also capable of making mistakes I'm okay about it, I always try to value the work and efforts of you here in the forum, among the many negative reviews here I can say that I'm a pro Glu.

Excuse me for my judgment, I have been very sensitive lately, but the reason I'm sensitive and would say even emotionally disturbed is exactly the way you have dealt with us players seeming to have forgotten that we are human beings too.

I have not been happy with the game for a while now, but I just can't go away, I look like a mindless puppet in your hands waiting for a bit of affection that never comes.It's sad!

Last week after months of campaigning here in the forum asking for a long hair for men in the wardrobe, you put in the boxes I put all my efforts of a year saving k-stars in the trash without taking my hair, it seems fair?
    HrbCkOE.jpg?1

Today I lose the eye color of my baby girl which I carefully chose, you have sense of how I'm feeling?

You created something fantastic which made me feel happy and rewarded, please don't take it from me.

Galaxy GT-I9192
    Android 4.4.2
    Level 37
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kalaswolfkalaswolf Registered Users 1 Posts
    iPad
    iOS 8.2
    Level 35

In each screen Kim calls, saying either to meet her at her house, or to meet her at Panino, and she's not in either of those places. Also, the Khloe birthday options keep popping up, no matter how many times I decline.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    kalaswolf wrote: »
    iPad
    iOS 8.2
    Level 35

In each screen Kim calls, saying either to meet her at her house, or to meet her at Panino, and she's not in either of those places. Also, the Khloe birthday options keep popping up, no matter how many times I decline.

Hi. I'm really sorry this happened. Glu is on top of the issues, and there is a special thread for the "Kim Keeps Calling" issue. Please go here : http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?149851-Kim-keeps-asking-me-to-meet-her-at-Panino-but-she-s-not-there and leave the information, as requested by glu. This time its a little different.

Platform
    Device
    Operating System
    Gender in game
    Level in game

device, operating system, level in game, gender in game, a brief description of your problem.

They're specifically working on this, and need your details.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    iPhone 6
    iOS 8.3
    Level 17

Issue: My baby's eye color has changed from a pink/brown color to now a green color. I am not happy about this, her eye color was one of the reasons why I decided to spend my k-stars and adopt her. I hope all these glitches get fixed soon.

Before:

16kovph.jpg

Now:

1snzfm.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I play on an iPad mini.
    iOS 8.3
    Level 31

Since the update that added San Fransisco, I am missing pieces of furniture in several of my homes and on the private plane. Examples, I am missing the baby's crib, the bed in the Calabasus house, bed & sofa & chairs on the private plane, the bed in Miami, patio table in Calabasus, sofa & chairs in Malibu, bed in Malibu, etc. I wouldn't care except I had to buy those things, usually with K Stars.

Also, if I try to open the clothing for the baby, the entire game shuts down.

Also, I am not receiving rewards for Achievements. For example, I reached 100% on Industry but didn't get energy and gold medallions toward my level up.

Holly
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    iPad mini
    iOS 8.3
    Level 31

Some of my furniture is back! :-)

But, I realized that no longer getting energy from clicking on the fish bowl. Normally when I check on my dog, I can click on the fish bowl for energy and gold coins too.

Also, since the update, I don't get the once a day energy and coins from my spouse.

Holly
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    But, I realized that no longer getting energy from clicking on the fish bowl. Normally when I check on my dog, I can click on the fish bowl for energy and gold coins too.
    I think the fishbowl has always been like that. It's not like a pet which guarantees you energy - it's more like a skateboard or a billboard on the street, aka it's all up to chance and luck what you get when you click it. I've only got energy from the fishbowl three times since it first appeared.

Since people are posting screencaps in this thread, I shall do the same. Here is the difference between the beautiful baby I picked vs the gremlin that has since replaced it:

Before:

20upb80.jpg

After:

2enriir.jpg
  • Options
    EllieFoxEllieFox Registered Users 22 Posts
    I just got on level 29 today and I have 396 mil. fans, but after the last update I'm not receiving gigs anymore. I only get the calls from Simon, the ones that are optional.
    So everybody stopped calling me after I did the "Tale of Crowns" gig, and then nothing happened.
    How am I supposed to level up if there's nothing to do ? Please solve this as soon as possible !
    I'm on Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus - Android Jellybean 4.2.2.
  • Options
    HPGal3HPGal3 Registered Users 4 Posts
    iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3, Level 36, v3.1.0

Game has locked me in a room with Willow Pape, looping on her speech bubble over and over. Clicking the buttons in the lower right hand doesn't help, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled.
  • Options
    EllahEllah Registered Users 31 Posts
    HPGal3 wrote: »
    iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3, Level 36, v3.1.0

Game has locked me in a room with Willow Pape, looping on her speech bubble over and over. Clicking the buttons in the lower right hand doesn't help, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled.

Try updating to the new version. There's 3.1.1
  • Options
    LykkeSkyeLykkeSkye Registered Users 26 Posts
    Samsung Galaxy S3, Android 4.4.2, Level 33

Did not get my daily gift box tonight. Yesterday, I opened it at approximately 10:00 PM CST, and now that it is past 11:00 CST right now, the daily gift box icon on the right-hand side is not available.

EDIT: Okay, just checked my game at 11:15 PM CST, and low-and-behold, my daily gift box did indeed show up. Still, that is over a 24-hour wait period for it to appear, when prior to this San Francisco update, it would be available every 23.5 hours.
  • Options
    Hi. I'm sorry this is still going on. Screenshots are only necessary if they show details about the game. ie: locked door with a tab showing you have a job there, wardrobe with empty boxes,

They understand what green eyes to brown looks like, and it would probably be more helpful to leave out unneccesary graphics, it's harder to see the details then. If anyone wants to talk about the issues (vent, whatever) there is this thread for general venting http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?131253-Hookah-Den-for-smoking-and-smoldering-(complaints-and-frustration)

Luz has started a tongue in cheek thread called the Changeling http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?153668-The-Changeling-2-A-Crawling-Horror!-In-Fabulous-Technicolor or your patience.

And then there is the discussion thread about the update issues: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?149448-Upate-Warning-Resolved-Update-safe-to-download-and-Install!

I have to be honest, I totally get what the issue is, it's like bringing the wrong baby home from the hospital. But all babies are beautiful. Please lets not call them gremlins. (Plus......you don't want to insult Gremlins do you? LOL.)

All kidding aside, Thank you for your patience while Glu addresses the issue.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TBH I think I'm more than entitled to call my baby a gremlin when it looks as bad as it does. The brown skin with the red hair is disgusting to me, I never would have picked it. And I certainly NEVER would have spent 160 K-stars on it.

I'm getting really annoyed that no one from Glu has posted to give us an update. I don't expect an immediate solution, I more than understand that these things take time to resolve, but surely someone can at least give us the peace of mind of knowing that they're working on it? Just a post to let us know what's going on would be really appreciated right now.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    In addition to my baby's eye color have changed I have identified two other issues.

The first is taking place since the 3.0.0 update, the date when Ray tweet is a day late, for example today is June 29 on my game.

The second refers to the daily gift boxes, before the 3.1.0 update them refreshed a few minutes before completing 24 hours, now refresh about 30-40 minutes after completing 24 hours the last time I chose one.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    TBH I think I'm more than entitled to call my baby a gremlin when it looks as bad as it does. The brown skin with the red hair is disgusting to me, I never would have picked it. And I certainly NEVER would have spent 160 K-stars on it.

I'm getting really annoyed that no one from Glu has posted to give us an update. I don't expect an immediate solution, I more than understand that these things take time to resolve, but surely someone can at least give us the peace of mind of knowing that they're working on it? Just a post to let us know what's going on would be really appreciated right now.

Wolfandbutler, yes, you are more than entitled to call your baby a gremlin a monster. That's fine. It was tongue in cheek. Did you not read "you don't want to insult gremlins do you? LOL" that was to insinuate, Yes you're right. Your baby looks horrid. Don't call it a gremlin, Gremlin's are cuter" And a low level aside: I simply thought if you ended up with a red hair/green eyed baby and you're saying it's awful...Someone who chose that combo for their kid could be a little insulted. I guess that comes from being a mother IRL.

I get it, people are rightly upset about the change in their child's appearance, but Glu is tirelessly working on it. They will do their best to make this right. They are very very sorry this happened. But trust that they're doing everything possible to fix things.
    But please don't take offense at my attempt to lighten things. They're sorry, they're working on it round the clock, and they will do their best to make this right. It's a very difficult issue, but right now they ask for patience while they address the issue.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    I get it, people are rightly upset about the change in their child's appearance, but Glu is tirelessly working on it. They will do their best to make this right. They are very very sorry this happened. But trust that they're doing everything possible to fix things. But please don't take offense at my attempt to lighten things. They're sorry, they're working on it round the clock, and they will do their best to make this right. It's a very difficult issue, but right now they ask for patience while they address the issue.

I wish there would be some kind of communication of how long we should expect to wait, or even if it's possible for certain problems to be fixed. My most serious problem is the loss of all my GC relationships, including my maxed-out relationship with my spouse. Every day that this isn't fixed, I'm losing the opportunity for money, XP, and energy by not being able to click on her. Should I start dating and marry someone else? Or should I just sit tight and assume that they will have some way to restore all of my relationships?
  • Options
    Glu is working hard to correct these problems. I've been told that the glitch affecting the baby's appearance is a complicated issue, and the development team has made this a priority issue, however it is going to take some time before they can effectively correct the problem.
    Unfortunately, they do not know how long it is going to be before a fix can be implemented, but they will do their best to get the issue resolved as soon as possible.Glu sincerely apologizes for the inconvenience and appreciate your continued patience and understanding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stephk11 wrote: »
    I wish there would be some kind of communication of how long we should expect to wait, or even if it's possible for certain problems to be fixed. My most serious problem is the loss of all my GC relationships, including my maxed-out relationship with my spouse. Every day that this isn't fixed, I'm losing the opportunity for money, XP, and energy by not being able to click on her. Should I start dating and marry someone else? Or should I just sit tight and assume that they will have some way to restore all of my relationships?

By their own admission this is going to take a while, and I don't know if relationships can be restored. I was told they don't have the capacity to go in and fix relationships, and that was for a one on one issue. So restoring eveyone's relationsip may be an impossibility. My advice, would be to start building relationships again. If the player is still available to you, then start over.
    Was your wife one of those players, still available but knocked down to zero? (I have a number of reset relationships as well). Have you lost actual contacts, or have the relationships just been reset?

I'm sure Glu will in some way make things right for us, but in the meantime, we have to take what we've been given and make the most of it. I'm sorry this soundx terribly blase, but I have a baby who changed, I lost contact relationship points too. O lost photobooth poses and backgrounds I bought. But I know Glu will do all they can to make up for this situation.

They're asking for continued patience and understanding. I'm really sorry you're going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    By their own admission this is going to take a while, and I don't know if relationships can be restored. I was told they don't have the capacity to go in and fix relationships, and that was for a one on one issue. So restoring eveyone's relationsip may be an impossibility. My advice, would be to start building relationships again. If the player is still available to you, then start over.
    Was your wife one of those players, still available but knocked down to zero? (I have a number of reset relationships as well). Have you lost actual contacts, or have the relationships just been reset?

I'm sure Glu will in some way make things right for us, but in the meantime, we have to take what we've been given and make the most of it. I'm sorry this soundx terribly blase, but I have a baby who changed, I lost contact relationship points too. O lost photobooth poses and backgrounds I bought. But I know Glu will do all they can to make up for this situation.

They're asking for continued patience and understanding. I'm really sorry you're going through this.

Thanks, Koko. I appreciate all of your communication through this, and I do understand that in the grand scheme of things, these aren't big deals.

All of my relationships, including my wife, were knocked down to zero. From what I can tell, everyone is still showing up in my friend list (including my wife), but with zero relationship points.
  • Options
    Ok, glad you still have her. I would start over with her if you want, and you can contact Customer Care, or wait and see the resolution of everyone's issues. 2nd Wdings are nice. :) I'm sorry it happened, but really glad you didn't lose the relationship completely.

Oh StephK you have just made my day. You seem like a very nice person. I found this place a month after the game started, and it's like a whole biosphere around here.

Don't miss this Weekend's Event Thread. It will be tons of fun. I just hope we can tear ourselves away long enough to play the game. lol. :) Noona's Catering Co....Out of the Box is doing food. And everybody gets to play VJ. Bring a Friend....it's Virtual Open bar. OMG, I gotta run.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Glu is working hard to correct these problems. I've been told that the glitch affecting the baby's appearance is a complicated issue, and the development team has made this a priority issue, however it is going to take some time before they can effectively correct the problem.
    Unfortunately, they do not know how long it is going to be before a fix can be implemented, but they will do their best to get the issue resolved as soon as possible.Glu sincerely apologizes for the inconvenience and appreciate your continued patience and understanding.
    Thank you for posting this comment. As I said in an earlier post, I understand that this may take time to resolve. I think I can speak for most of us when I say we are not so foolish as to expect an immediate fix, we just wanted to hear from Glu. Silence is the absolute worst, because then you have literally no idea whether they're even looking into it or not.
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    android
    HTC 610 desire
    v.3.1.1
    Level 12

I did notice a few glitches in my game. One is the sound issue, but there is already a thread about that. Second, her eye has this pink circle or something. Other than that I haven't noticed too much.

qrFoHuv.png
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    IOS 8.4
    IPhone 4
    Game Level 17
    V3.1.1

After updating to the newest version, whenever I open the game and get to the loading screen it always says update game - which I have done - and it just gets stuck on that constantly repeating its self.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!