Options

Kim keeps asking me to meet her at Panino but she's not there

barchatsbarchats Registered Users 23 Posts
Every time I enter a new city or building Kim calls me and I say I'll meet her but I keep getting the call anyway. What can I do about this? It's so annoying omg.

Level 33
iPhone 5C
iOS 8.3

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Can you check around other places for her? Occasionally the game will say one place, and mean another, or tell us the gig in in Soho in Florence. So, I know it's a pain, but can you check every place for her? And if you tap while you're looking you can gather a lot of extra energy. Hope this helps, please let us know how it turns out.

Are you able to play around it till you find her? Sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KasiaKasia Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have the same problem.
  • Options
    CoquilletteCoquillette Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi everyone! Same problem here and I can't do the special event because of that! :( Not the first Time by the way, last week too. Thought that's will be fixed with the new update but no. :(
  • Options
    KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hi guys,

Sorry that some people are getting calls from Kim and then finding she's not there. We'd like to get this glitch fixed as fast as possible. I've contacted those who already posted here with private messages. Please check your forum inboxes and reply to me with the info when you get a chance.

Any others who experience this issue please leave your details here so we can get a sense of the problem's scope and fix it faster.
    Please post your details like: device, operating system, level in game, gender in game, a brief description of your problem. After that I may contact you with further questions.

thanks for your help and sorry for the trouble! (>_<)
  • Options
    EllahEllah Registered Users 31 Posts
    iPhone 5S
    iOS 8.1
    Level 35 almost 36
    Female
    Kim keeps calling me to meet her at her place, but seems like Khloe's birthday event screwed everything up because she's not there. Maybe the game thinks as if she never called me before since Khloe's event pops up right after... but anyway.
    Other than that (and I don't know if it's linked) but Cecilia Hastings' last gig that I had to do with her, she would keep telling me how happy she is that the fake feud is over and I was unable to exit out of the automatic chat bubble pop up so I just x'ed out the game until it finished. But even after it finished she was still there. I had to think of what I could do to stop this and I pressed the bottom right buttons soon as I had the chance. I hope I didn't screw up the whole game because of that...
    I'm also unable to get event points doing parties this weekend...
  • Options
    memeify1memeify1 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Kim keep calling me to come to her house and she is not there and plus I can't do my party's with out the event post keep popping up and not even getting any points for the party I am on level 33 and play on android tab Samsung tab 4 10.1 I need help the glitches make this game so had to play or do anything
  • Options
    barchatsbarchats Registered Users 23 Posts
    I'm having the same issues with the weekend event too, as stated above. Will we get these events extended if the glitch isn't fixed in time? I'd hate to miss out on the outfits.
  • Options
    takis10takis10 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Android 5.0.1
    Lv.12
    Female
    Game iD:990004808299691

Hello I am having troubles with mine as well. I am just unable to do the Khloés Birthday Event. I hate to miss out on Event points. Please help. Thank you so much for your time and assistance! Greatly appreciated!!!
  • Options
    DeyonceDeyonce Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem Kim keeps calling, no new events (jobs) threw 3 patties no purple stars
    1phone 6
    Io6 8.3
    Level 33
    Female
  • Options
    chasencrischasencris Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have the same issue. I am playing on my iPad 4. IOS 7. Level 33 female in game. Kim keeps calling me to meet her at her home and she is not there. Khloe's birthday special keeps popping up. I did not earn any stars in the birthday event when I threw a party at home.
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    iPad IOS 8.3, level 33, female character, Kim keeps calling me to meet her at panino but she's not there. Every time I exit a venue she calls me to meet her. My task list (bottom right) is full of her asking me to meet her at panino, but she never shows up.

Same thing happens if I try and play on my iPhone 5. It did happen last week that the gig wouldn't start, but it eventually worked with me playing over both devices and using the iCloud versions. Not this time.

Oh, and I don't get event stars after throwing a party
  • Options
    KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hi all,

Sorry you're having trouble meeting Kim at Panino and getting event stars (some of you). Luckily we found the solution for this problem yesterday and released a new version to fix it just a short time ago.

Please feel free to update your game to v3.1.1 as soon as possible and let us know here if the problems are fixed for you. v3.1.1 is already available for both Android and iOS.

Even players who did not get this glitch yet should feel free to update to v3.1.1 to avoid it happening in the future.
    After updating to v3.1.1 everyone who had problems should be able to continue the weekend event as usual.
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    KK:H_Staff wrote: »
    Hi all,

Sorry you're having trouble meeting Kim at Panino and getting event stars (some of you). Luckily we found the solution for this problem yesterday and released a new version to fix it just a short time ago.

Please feel free to update your game to v3.1.1 as soon as possible and let us know here if the problems are fixed for you. v3.1.1 is already available for both Android and iOS.

Even players who did not get this glitch yet should feel free to update to v3.1.1 to avoid it happening in the future.
    After updating to v3.1.1 everyone who had problems should be able to continue the weekend event as usual.

I did the update and it stopped glitching. Thank you thank you thank you. Now to get my groove on, we have a birthday quest to complete. Xo