Options

Dating/husband issues still

Tcianci919Tcianci919 Registered Users 4 Posts
im still having an issue with my husband. It was fine yesterday and now today every time I see him he says something about what has happened to us and all I can say is I'm sorry. Went on a date seeing if that would help and it's still doing it?? Anyone have any ideas to fix this? I've already spent 30 k stars trying to keep from getting divorced.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Sorry this is happening. Can you tell me what platform you're playing on?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm using my iPad Air
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Have you taken the update? Unfortunately its very hard to adjust relationships in the game. Best advice, stop paying and break up. do you have any screenshots so you can show how many stars this glitch caused? I would break up Is it an NPC or is your husband player controlled? You can always pay a one time 'ransom' make up fee. It's ranges from 18-41 from personal experience. But when you break up, they immediately ask if you want to change your mind, and it's less stars. Don't take it. You want to be completely done. And then you wait for customer care before you go back with him. STOP PAYING NOW> lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes unfortunately I did it and EVERYTHING went to S**t and then things slowly got better then this started happening this morning but it was fine yesterday. It's an npc. I only took screenshots of today's events I don't have any of the prior problems