Options

Khloe's Birthday Pack?

swagkittieswagkittie Registered Users 22 Posts
Hello again. I asked this on the weekend thread, but I'm not sure if anyone saw it, so, does buying the Khloe pack (and other in-app purchases) take away the option to get free stars and cash forever? Or does the option just go away temporarily? I really want to get the Khloe pack but I don't want to have to buy all my stars in the future. Thanks!
Add Me On GC (swagkittie)

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well, all it can say is that I have regularly bought Kstars for a long time, and I did buy the Khloe birthday pack, and I still have the ability to watch six videos a day for Kstars. I'm one of the lucky ones; even though there have been a few days now and again when there were none available, they usually are there.

It is a pattern that <rarely> some people lose the ability to watch for Kstars after purchases. This seems to be a really unfortunate glitch; it's pretty unlikely to happen, but apparently Glu doesn't just come along and fix it when people have created tickets about the problem. I hope somebody will correct me if I'm wrong and this has been fixed.

So, it probably won't happen to you, but it is possible to fall victim to this glitch. Sorry to not be more helpful than this...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    swagkittieswagkittie Registered Users 22 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, all it can say is that I have regularly bought Kstars for a long time, and I did buy the Khloe birthday pack, and I still have the ability to watch six videos a day for Kstars. I'm one of the lucky ones; even though there have been a few days now and again when there were none available, they usually are there.

It is a pattern that <rarely> some people lose the ability to watch for Kstars after purchases. This seems to be a really unfortunate glitch; it's pretty unlikely to happen, but apparently Glu doesn't just come along and fix it when people have created tickets about the problem. I hope somebody will correct me if I'm wrong and this has been fixed.

So, it probably won't happen to you, but it is possible to fall victim to this glitch. Sorry to not be more helpful than this...

Thank you for the reply! Unfortunately, my sister bought the pack and she has been affected by that glitch. I think I'll just get the pack though and just hope I don't get the glitch.
    Add Me On GC (swagkittie)
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    swagkittie wrote: »
    Hello again. I asked this on the weekend thread, but I'm not sure if anyone saw it, so, does buying the Khloe pack (and other in-app purchases) take away the option to get free stars and cash forever? Or does the option just go away temporarily? I really want to get the Khloe pack but I don't want to have to buy all my stars in the future. Thanks!

This here is the very reason why I am hesitant to purchase the birthday pack. I already lost my old game tonight and had to start over completely and Glu hasn't responded to my ticket either. On my old game after I bought a 1.99 offer for kstars, sunglasses, and energy my option to watch videos for kstars was limited and there were some days I could not watch at all.
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I haven't been able to watch videos at all since I bought something for the first time :( the option is just completely gone. It sucks, but they said there's nothing they can do about it =\
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo