Options

I'm not receiving gigs anymore ! :/

EllieFoxEllieFox Registered Users 22 Posts
So, I'm on level 29, I have 412 mil. fans and after the last update I'm not receiving calls from nobody. I only get the calls from Simon, the ones that are optional. Everybody stopped calling after I did the "Tale of Crowns" gig, which I think it came up with the update, cause there was also NeNe Leakes. My game version is 3.1.1, I play the game on a Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus, Android Jellybean 4.2.2
Please solve this as soon as possible ! I can't level up if there's nothing to do. It can't be done here. I mean.. I suppose you can receive quests until level 36. I just got to level 29 and nothing happens now.
Unfortunately I can't take a screenshot on my mobile. Turn off and volume buttons pressed at the same time won't work for me.
Thank you !

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What was the tale of crowns gigs? Have you seen any remarks about quests you haven't received? I'm trying to figure out if you have finished the current gigs. Did you do a reality show with Nene? I just got that on my wait list. Did you get the stylist Jen? I'm sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I received the "Tale of Crowns" gig after I updated my game. Ryan called me and told me that there will be season 1. I got this gig, I had to choose between Cassio and that girl Ryan asked me to help before, I can't remeber her name. So I choosed Cassio as my love interest in that role.NeNe Leakes was also there cause she played in season 1 of Tale of Crowns too. I guess ToC is somehow related to Game of Thrones. So anyways I did this gig, and then Ryan called me and told me there will be season 2. But after that he never called, and I got to level 29 by going on dates and organising parties.
    I didn't seen any remarks about the quests. Simon and the others simply stopped calling me after I did ToC gig.
    I checked every city to see if there's something I missed, but there's no sign of that "star" nowhere.
    I got stylist Jen and Mario on my VIP list after Kim introduced them to me. I also got the curly hair by doing one gig with Jen, on the eyebrow challenge, or something like that.
    I'm not sure about the reality show with NeNe, but I think I got this one too.
    Anyways there are no quests on my list, and Simon only calls me from hour to hour for the optional gigs.
    It's really frustrating, cause there is nothing to do now and I really want to play this game, I love it.
    I mean...ok, I did all the gigs that came up with the update, the ones that involve NeNe, Jen and Mario. But what about the ones that come with the storyline, until level 36 or so ? It can't be done here...on level 29. :/
  • Options
    alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    EllieFox wrote: »
    I received the "Tale of Crowns" gig after I updated my game. Ryan called me and told me that there will be season 1. I got this gig, I had to choose between Cassio and that girl Ryan asked me to help before, I can't remeber her name. So I choosed Cassio as my love interest in that role.NeNe Leakes was also there cause she played in season 1 of Tale of Crowns too. I guess ToC is somehow related to Game of Thrones. So anyways I did this gig, and then Ryan called me and told me there will be season 2. But after that he never called, and I got to level 29 by going on dates and organising parties.
    I didn't seen any remarks about the quests. Simon and the others simply stopped calling me after I did ToC gig.
    I checked every city to see if there's something I missed, but there's no sign of that "star" nowhere.
    I got stylist Jen and Mario on my VIP list after Kim introduced them to me. I also got the curly hair by doing one gig with Jen, on the eyebrow challenge, or something like that.
    I'm not sure about the reality show with NeNe, but I think I got this one too.
    Anyways there are no quests on my list, and Simon only calls me from hour to hour for the optional gigs.
    It's really frustrating, cause there is nothing to do now and I really want to play this game, I love it.
    I mean...ok, I did all the gigs that came up with the update, the ones that involve NeNe, Jen and Mario. But what about the ones that come with the storyline, until level 36 or so ? It can't be done here...on level 29. :/

I think that's the last gig too :) That was the last one I finished and no more gigs for me anymore. :P
  • Options
    Yeah, I guess it was the last that came up with update, but what about the storyline gigs ? It's supposed to keep doing gigs until level 36, right ? If there wasn't an update the game would be done at level 29 ? I don't think so.
    But I see that I'm not the only one that isn't receiving gigs after completing ToC...so there must be a bug or something.
  • Options
    I'm level 34 and still doing storyline. You seem to be very dedicated but either need to pace yourself, or just keep amassing wealth and experience while you wait for more storyline. It means you're very good.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi EllieFox, welcome to the forum :) The update quests, with the exception of weekend event quests like Khloe's birthday party, are the storyline gigs, and you will get them according to how quickly you work through them, not according to your level (although some quests and locations have a minimum player level required to unlock). It does sound like you may have done all available quests for now, in which case we will receive more with the next update. A lot of the recent quests have long wait times before you can start them, to pace them out, but with the option to pay kstars to start them early I know a lot of players get through them in the first few days after an update and then feel like there is nothing for them to do. I don't want to assume you've had all available quests because a lot of us have had problems where quests have been blocked and we haven't received them, but I'm just going by the most recent gigs you listed which are the latest ones - so yes you may have reached the end of the storyline til next update :) Until then there's parties, weekend events, dating and side gigs I guess, or you can hang out with us on the forum and look at pictures of food and outfits ;)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    I see. So I've must reached the end of the game for real, since I'm really addicted to KKH and I play it daily, for 12 hours, or even more, lol. And yes, I got Kstars and I usually pay when there are a few hours left until I can start the quest. Cause either way it's too expensive.
    In the meantime, while I wait for an update and I hope there will be one real soon, I will keep playing Stardom Hollywood, even if it hasn't been updated for an year now. Anyway, that's a different story, or a different game to be more precise, lol.
    And yes I will hang out on this forum, cause from what I see there are a lot of nice people.
    Thank you for you replies and I'm looking forward for a new amazing update. Let's hope that there will be the option to date Cassio on the next update, haha.
    Have a nice day everyone ! :)
  • Options
    Aww EllieFox that's such a nice post. I think I'm slower because I'm playing 3 games and I'm here all the time. When you did the Cassio to the Aid of the orphanage, he gives us the chance to go dancing or a quiet dinner prepared by his chef in his suite. Last thing he told me, the chef was busy getting everything ready for us to slip away and retreat to the comfort of his suite. Sigh, and then I finished the gig. So.......I'm thinking he'll pick up next time and we may finally get that date with him in the next update. Ok, it's only wishful thinking, but he is practically taking us by hand. Sigh

Anyway nice to meet you. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Leslie annLeslie ann Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've read that your finished the game and was wondering if you'd be able to tell me where so-oh is I've a gig to do their but can't find it thanks
  • Options
    Thank you, Koko. Your post is very nice too and you seem a good person.
    Haha, I remember that gig. I hope that in the next update we will be able to actually enjoy our romantic and sweet dinner with Cassio, lolz. But he's my favorite male character so far. I wish Kim would introduce him at first, instead of that guy...I can't remember his name. But anyways, I think you all know what I'm talking about, cause this happens from the start of the game when Kim asks if you're into girls or guys. So yeah, it would be nice. :3
    Nice to meet you too ! :D
    @Leslie ann, I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. Please, send me a PM and I will be happy to help you.
  • Options
    Leslie ann wrote: »
    I've read that your finished the game and was wondering if you'd be able to tell me where so-oh is I've a gig to do their but can't find it thanks

SoHo is in NYC :) and Hoodstar9 very nicely posted a pretty recent Location guide at the end of this thread. There are a few additions to be made, but this should help for a while. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary