Options

Cassio!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I never got this storyline.. :( I'm level 30, I'm getting So Chic London storyline now and this Sassi expirience thing...
    Why, Glu? Why no Cassio for me? :(
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Bit*h say whaaaaaaaaaaat ? Get in ****ing line!
    Screenshot_2015-11-08-16-01-10_zpsongv5ffq.png
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    infiniteainfinitea Registered Users 14 Posts
    What did you guys think of the TOC sequel? I'm so excited for the next update - I can't wait to see more of this storyline!
  • Options
    Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Forget cassion i want Maximilian Alucard Hes my dream guy cant wait to see him again
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Where dat sequel at tho ?
    64608913.jpg

LOL!

I took a lot of pix of Cassio NPC, let's put it that way...(before I realized he is the same in everyone's game)...very cute for an NPC! Now why can't our random scrubs hanging out in all the bars in KKH hitting on us, look (or act) like THAT?
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I never got this storyline.. :( I'm level 30, I'm getting So Chic London storyline now and this Sassi expirience thing...
    Why, Glu? Why no Cassio for me? :(

Because every time Cassio drops by one of ours, we keep him locked up? Hmm...is that over sharing?

I dunno, I had those other storylines a lot time ago also. I think I am level 31?! Not even sure...
  • Options
    sinnamonroollsinnamonrooll Registered Users 3 Posts
    I haven't gotten that far yet, but the last time Cassio and I were together, he was quietly whisking me away to his private suite, where his personal chef was busy making the quiet dinner together perfect. So.....I think I'm not going to pay, because this new Nene storyline takes me a few step back from my object of desire. I'm going to hang on to the adoption center quest, and that dinner. Must be a souffle or something. It's taking a long time. lol.

how did you go to his private suite? he told me that he would bring me, but it never happened? :(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww, he was in the process of whisking me away, when he just slipped away. I forgot exactly how, was he called away or did he just slip away. We were waiting for 'everything to be prepared' then nada. Talk about cold shower city.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I can't remember this storyline. I can't even remember the NPC look. LoL oh well I made a SUPER hot Hubby, who I love more then I could possibly Cassio ;)
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I can't remember this storyline. I can't even remember the NPC look. LoL oh well I made a SUPER hot Hubby, who I love more then I could possibly Cassio ;)

This is Cassio. He's the most popular character on KKH. My doll is not fond of him and I'm not a huge fan of him either. But my doll loves her hubby more than Cassio😊😆

tmp_12708_Screenshot_2016_01_08_12_25_11_1_62764.png
    screen shot on pc
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Where dat sequel at tho ?
    64608913.jpg

Hahahahaha! This is great, so funny!:D
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Okay so Carol Davida doesn't like Cassio one bit. But on the other hand, Carolyn Ferocious is on the same page just like Cassio. Carolyn Ferocious just wants to have fun too.😉

Screenshot_2016_01_22_01_56_18_1.png
    temp image upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections