Comments

• Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    LOL. on point !
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    CatastropheCatastrophe Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 2 Posts
    lmfao. Couldn't agree more, right now. I feel like I haven't slept much since weekend events started.
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I didn't even try this weekend. I didn't even get the shoes, and I don't care.
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    I work weekends and can't do them. This weekend event was one of the harder ones to complete. I got the first box but couldn't get any further. Nothing to be done about being too busy though. Some people have weekends off so good for them
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I was going to try to go for the dress but I had no time. Eh at least I got the bag.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Lmao you're so funny :D true though
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    A much needed statement! I spent 40 kstars to be able to finish the anniversary event but I completely gave up on Khloe's birthday event. I hope they will hear us this weekend!
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    melissakittiemelissakittie Registered Users 2 Posts
    I only play on facebook, and dunno why they decided to skiped the act for facebook. So, no event for me! :((((
  • Options
    anajia.owensanajia.owens Registered Users 29 Posts
    Lol i love the weekend events. Especially because they've made them longer than just 2 days. so it gives you more time to complete it.
    Add me on Game Center KKH : Ajaaay'
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Yeah but OP is right, I've spent too many weekends on my iPad trying to complete all the crazy events. I want to do some real life activities too ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    Finally I completed a Weekend Event, lol.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yay. Congratulations itsmauro. I know the feeling. I've been coming up short a lot of weeks, More earrings than I'll ever need. It was nice to dress them all in new dresses this week.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    itsmauro wrote: »
    Finally I completed a Weekend Event, lol.
    Ha, me too. I think this weekend event was the perfect balance, it wasn't a cake-walk but it WAS achievable. Prior to this it felt like the only way you could complete the recent events was to spend K-stars on energy (or open a lot of gift boxes with 50 energy inside lol). I think they started making the events harder to combat the cheaters, but that only ended up impacting us honest players. So hopefully now that hacked games no longer receive the events, Glu will start making the events more achievable again. They definitely weren't always this hard.
  • Options
    Ha, me too. I think this weekend event was the perfect balance, it wasn't a cake-walk but it WAS achievable. Prior to this it felt like the only way you could complete the recent events was to spend K-stars on energy (or open a lot of gift boxes with 50 energy inside lol). I think they started making the events harder to combat the cheaters, but that only ended up impacting us honest players. So hopefully now that hacked games no longer receive the events, Glu will start making the events more achievable again. They definitely weren't always this hard.

TBH, I think the weekends events are easy to hacked games to complete them. They can get all the K stars items.
  • Options
    I didn't complete the event

tumblr_inline_nglaeje34l1r8pswe.gif
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Mine stopped showing yesterday afternoon :(