Options

am SO sad now :(

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
was all the way at level 26,had pretty nice glam even had the PRIVATE JET,almost done with my current photo shoot re do with Andre ......I got restarted AGAIN *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* this on my facebook game for the record .....not sure I'm up to redoing it all over ONCE more :P

Comments

• Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Are you able to restore special purchases?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Unfortunately, the Facebook platform of the game is the least stable, and one on one support is not available at this time. While you can not restore things you bought like the jet or clothes or homes, if you made purchases in the StarShop that can be restored either with the Restore Special Purchases button, or by contacting customer care. Sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    I do not know what you mean by special purchases? and as this is like the 6th or 7th time the game has gone poof on me since playing......well gets to the point I figure why bother,you know? will keep only my phone and tablet games going :) thank you for the help anyway Koko :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Special Purchases, if you bought stars from the star shop, those stars can be restored. And if you aren't starting again, you could see if Customer Care could restore them to a game that you're keeping. :)

Sorry I didn't have better suggestions.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary