Options

A List

kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
Does anyone know why it's taking me so long to climb the A List? I took a couple of months break from the game and recently started back up by restarting the game. I can remember making the top 5 list within the first week of playing the game. Yet, this go round I seem to be stuck around #155 mark. It's hard for me to make top 100 and it's hard for me to move up the top couple list too.

Do I need to date or marry a top lister? I'm currently married to a top lister GC player that is inactive. Is that the problem?

Any tips are welcome.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi and Welcome back. Are you playing with a lot of high level players? That would influence your rank, and before you start taking people off GC, it takes forever to get them off your list. And if they're friends, do you really want to eliminate now, and then when you're higher in level it will be hard to get them back.

Parties are a good way to raise your rank. a 3 hour Calabasas party gives you 1.16Million fans. (After a comeback in the game, a lot of us rose faster by doing parties. An 8 hour Calabasas party gives you less than half twice that (very convoluted reference but it's early and I swear my brain hasn't booted up. ) Someone help me, how many fans are the 8 hour Calabasas parties?

I think if you date a higher level doll you get more fans. I'm not sure about that. Oh, why not look at the thread about the Comeback, and see if there are more suggestions there.
    Again, welcome back Kodiakkia.

welcomebackgolddark.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    Thanks!

I will look into it.