Options

Starting over Q's

TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
My device died and I had to get a replacement, so obviously I had to start over. (Kindle Fire HDX btw). I clicked on the little beach ball looking thingy and I ran across an achievement section. It actually shows that I got the A list achievement. (And of course all of them in between).

My question is: Why does it save that info, but not the actual game?! And now that it says that I've already achieved it, when and IF I achieve it again (won't continue playing if I don't get my stars returned so I can repurchase my clothing!!!!!) will I get the reward again?
Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
Let's be friends!! :cool: :D

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I believe you get the rewards again. I'm sorry about your game. If you made any purchases in the StarShop those purchases can be restored, either with the "Restore Special Purchases" button in your wardrobe. If that doesn't work, or the button isn't available, then you can contact Customer Care through the Help button in Options from your game screen. And there is always a possibility that the achievements will sync with the new game at some point.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well, there doesn't seem to be a " Restore Special Purchases" button anywhere in the clothing section. So I guess I'm at the mercy of Customer Care, and playing the hurry up and wait game. I've already sent in a ticket asking for my stars to be returned. I wish they'd respond soon though. I'm really wanting to get back into playing!! =/
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    They've been responding a lot sooner lately, just hang tight and good things come.............
    Now, you can still play though, right?
    I'm sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Well, there doesn't seem to be a " Restore Special Purchases" button anywhere in the clothing section. So I guess I'm at the mercy of Customer Care, and playing the hurry up and wait game. I've already sent in a ticket asking for my stars to be returned. I wish they'd respond soon though. I'm really wanting to get back into playing!! =/

I had a similar issue, and Glu's response was nothing less than stellar. They responded quickly to my ticket, and restored my purchased cash and Kstars. Please be patient, they will work it all out for you. ��
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    I sent the ticket on the 1st of July. Other than the automated reply, I've not heard anything. Yes, I could play, and I have a little, just because I miss it so much. But I don't want to invest more time, and then end up not getting my stars back. So I feel like it's pointless to put more time into it until I know for sure I'm getting them back.

(Edit): I forgot to say... I had originally messaged thru the game and got a message asking for more info. But didn't see a reply button. And think I ended up starting a new conversation. That was on the 22nd of June. That still hasn't received a response either!!!
  • Options
    The more I think about it the more I'm getting really irked that I lost everything. Sure, I didn't have a ton of stuff like I'm sure some of you have, but I had earned some of the event stuff. And now it's all gone, and even when and if I get my stars back I can't repurchase that stuff.
    That's a lot of time and energy put into something for it to just all go away. They need to figure out some way to back up our games and our purchases/earnings across all platforms! Sorry, I really LOVE the game, but I am so frustrated.... =(
  • Options
    So I finally got a response to the original message I had sent within the game. He told me I have to go through Amazon for billing issues. That Glu can't issue currency or anything like that to kindles. I replied and said it wasn't a billing issue! I already received the stars and spent them. And I want my items back to continue playing the game. And said I needed my special purchases restored. GRRR!!!!!
  • Options
    OMG OMG OMG!! I'm back! Glu finally came thru for me! I guess he misunderstood hehe. He added the credits to my account and said he gave me some extra for all the trouble! I'm ecstatic!!!!! ��������������Glu������

Edit: lol all the ??? Are supposed to be smiley faces and hearts Lmao! Happy Camper!!!
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    OMG OMG OMG!! I'm back! Glu finally came thru for me! I guess he misunderstood hehe. He added the credits to my account and said he gave me some extra for all the trouble! I'm ecstatic!!!!! ��������������Glu������

Edit: lol all the ??? Are supposed to be smiley faces and hearts Lmao! Happy Camper!!!

Good to know! I am so happy for you! I think that Glu is doing their very best to accommodate all of the players' concerns. If we give them time to do so, they will come through for us. Good luck and have fun!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."