Options

Stuck in a dating rut

TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
Since the last update I have been on at least one date every day since and yet I have not moved even 1 spot up the dating rankings :( Anyone else having this issue?
GC: TTemb

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    You're lucky to maintain the same ranking, I go to dates every day too and every day I fall one position in the list.

You have to go to many dates only to climb one position if your goal is to reach the top you'll have to invest a lot of time, energy and k$ to get there!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    To be honest, don't worry yourself too much on dating. As much time and money spent on your spouse you could have advance faster in the game alone. Though depending on your situation be hopeful! Eventually all those dates will accumulate!
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I wish I had screenshot Glu's ridiculous answer to me when I asked them about that. In a nutshell you have to "work hard like a real relationship" (cause this game aspires to be as close as reality as possible, obviously) : Date in various places, sometimes several times a day, and depending on you rank and his/her rank, you have to go for lengthy dates.

My advice, vary the duration and location as often as possible.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Yes, I'd have to agree with Vats and Mauvey on the 'relax and don't stress' I've been in the teens, I've been in the 30s, and one game just broke the 67th spot. It's not affecting one game more than the other. The one in the teens is constantly having to date more and more vigorously to defend the Couples Ranking. So, if it slips or advances, I view it all the same....Dates over....now I can get back to my game. lol. The only time relationship entered into anything other than a star or two, was in dating to hit the 12000Max to save 180 Stars on a baby.

And Chanrin, I think perhaps they get frustrated when trying to explain a basic part of the game, and what seems like a lame response to you, sounds like someone trying to quantify something that isn't cut and dry, or an issue in the game. Your standing always depends on where you fit in with the contacts, both NPC and real player controlled.

In fact, Glu's response was basically the same advice I give people when they say they've been dating forever and can't get engaged, while previously they dated 3 times and it happened. Everyone's game is different. Hope this helps TTemb and Chanrin. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Thanks everyone :) Thought maybe it was some sort of glitch but if that's the way the game is then so be it Now I can just enjoy and hope we will have an awesome weekend event!

LOL Just saw the weekend event thread and hey looks like I might move up a spot or so in rankings after all and get some goodies in the process hee hee
    GC: TTemb