Options

missing gigs

RhiannonRhiannon Registered Users 37 Posts
I play on facebook. 29lvl.

My gigs LITERALLY disappeared when NeNe came along. When I opened the game, there were no gigs, Kim called me and asked me to meet her friend. I just finished all the gigs with NeNe and unlocked her in photobooth, but I still have no gigs, NPCs don't call me, there's only one gig (you know, one of those gigs Simon gives you when you have nothing else to do). One of my old gigs was So Chic Online (I finished the photoshot and I think that was a party) and the other was a party at Lif (one of the main quests).

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I hate to say this but I'm not sure what to tell you, I've heard that Facebook isn't the most stable place to play the Kim kardashian game and that on a mobile device is the best option. Very sorry to hear about your issue but hopefully it will be resolved in the future.
  • Options
    I play on facebook since november and I didn't have any problems before. Sadly, I'm not able to play on android or iOS.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry but as far as I know, there is no one on one support for the games played on facebook. You can send a Customer Care ticket in the game, and see what if any help they can offer.

Hopefully your next update will straighten this out, but I think a customer care ticket is the way to go. And, if you don't mind, could you tell us what happens? I'd hate to be telling people there is no one on one support if there is. Good luck. You can submit your ticket through the Options tab on the top left part of your game screen. Go Options/Help/Glu Support/ Contact us.
    Hope this helps, sorry you got lost for a few days, I don't know how I missed this.

��
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm sorry but as far as I know, there is no one on one support for the games played on facebook. You can send a Customer Care ticket in the game, and see what if any help they can offer.

Hopefully your next update will straighten this out, but I think a customer care ticket is the way to go. And, if you don't mind, could you tell us what happens? I'd hate to be telling people there is no one on one support if there is. Good luck. You can submit your ticket through the Options tab on the top left part of your game screen. Go Options/Help/Glu Support/ Contact us.
    Hope this helps, sorry you got lost for a few days, I don't know how I missed this.

��

Oh, I forgot that I can do it. I just sent my message, thank you for your reminder.