Options

**HELP**How to transfer new game from iPad to iPhone

MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
So since my last game was hacked, not gonna lie, I'm starting fresh on my iPad and gifted myself everything without the hack but how do I transfer this new game to my iPhone? Just trying to play fair now.

Comments

• Options
    + I also purchased K-Stars and money a long time ago, is there any way to get those on this new game?
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Your iPad may have slightly different settings than this, depending on our respective software versions. But this is the basic idea.

Go into Settings in the iPad, select the iCloud tab, then touch on the Storage & Backup button <look here to see how much of the free 5.0gb of iCloud storage you still have available, which will give you some sense of what you can save.> Touch on Manage Storage. You should be presented with a menu that lists all of your apps, collections of music, photos, movies, etc. You can toggle the switch next to each one on & off in order to say whether the item should be included in the backup; this view also lists the size of each item <I'm pretty conservative, not including much, to be sure that there's room for the few things that really matter to me>. Once you make your selections, hit "backup now". This can take several minutes.

Then you can go into the Settings area of your iPhone. I don't have an iPhone, so I'm guessing about what you'll see here. Take your time looking through the iCloud or Storage or Whatever menus, because one of them will allow you to choose to setup the iPhone with an old backup. Then you just select the backup from your iPad. The process of the transfer can take hours, depending on how much you saved, your wifi speed, etc.

To get your old purchases back, you'll probably have to submit a ticket to Glu from inside that menu in your game, see what they can/will do...if you've gifted yourself a bunch of stuff from your old altered game, they may not be very helpful.

Again, this is basically the idea. Hope it helps! Just take your time and look slowly through your menu options. It seems like the different Apple devices can shuffle where options are housed, slightly. Good luck.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    OMG Luz, you a) are awesome for detailing this. I had one post saved a while back about this for both Android and iOS, but can never find it when I need this.

b) so much more tolerant than I am.

Can I point out something here Mike, and I mean no disrespect, I simply want to understand. You decided to delete your hacked game, because your hacked game couldn't participate in events anymore, but rather than start clean, you start another game, grab as much 'hacked stuff' as you can, give it over to the new 'legit' game, then come here to find out how to put the new legit game on the device of choice.

Plus, because you bought something at some point, you need that back too. So, it's not right or wrong, but purely what you can get away with? Am I missing something here?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Um, thanks I guess. I wasn't sure if I actually should be helping here or not, based on some of those questions that you posed...

I basically wrote this because there seem to be many questions about doing the iOS transfer from different people.

Should I delete my post, or leave it?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    OMG Luz, you a) are awesome for detailing this. I had one post saved a while back about this for both Android and iOS, but can never find it when I need this.

b) so much more tolerant than I am.

Can I point out something here Mike, and I mean no disrespect, I simply want to understand. You decided to delete your hacked game, because your hacked game couldn't participate in events anymore, but rather than start clean, you start another game, grab as much 'hacked stuff' as you can, give it over to the new 'legit' game, then come here to find out how to put the new legit game on the device of choice.

Plus, because you bought something at some point, you need that back too. So, it's not right or wrong, but purely what you can get away with? Am I missing something here?

Well, I do get your point but at the same time instead of giving myself all the gifted clothes, I could've easily just had someone else gift me them, so in a way it's not really a big deal at the end of the day, but yes I get your point. I just started all over after a year and I'm pretty upset but hopefully it'll be more fun this time around.

Thanks so much for helping, Luz! I'll email Glu for a request soon. :) No more hacked days for me.
  • Options
    I do get your point Mike, thanks for not getting mad. And you're right about how you could just get everything giftable from another player so your transparancy is appreciated. Really nice to meet you, and I don't usually snap out like that. I'm missing a few friends who chose not to take the plunge. Sniff, sniff.

But nice to meet you, and I'm glad you still here with us. Again, sorry if I can off as snappy.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I do get your point Mike, thanks for not getting mad. And you're right about how you could just get everything giftable from another player so your transparancy is appreciated. Really nice to meet you, and I don't usually snap out like that. I'm missing a few friends who chose not to take the plunge. Sniff, sniff.

But nice to meet you, and I'm glad you still here with us. Again, sorry if I can off as snappy.

It's fine! I actually just spent 10 dollars on stars after finding an old iTunes gift card:)
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Since Mike and Luz are iPeople, I have a question. I originally started the game on my iPhone but didn't like how small it was so I loaded it to my iPad mini. My cloud would auto backup so I could go back and forth between the two devices. Then my cloud filled up so I continued to play just on iPad mini. I'm now level 32 and have lots of special event stuff. Because of everyone complaining about losing stuff, I am terrified to even open the app on my iPhone. BUT I really want to start a second game so that I have a male doll too. Ideally, that game would be on my iPhone since it's always with me too.

Any idea how I can do that? Can I have KKH with a male doll on my iPhone and a KKH with a female doll on my iPad mini?

(My game is not a hack version)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    You most probably have to set up a separate GameCenter/Apple ID. I would uninstall the game on the device you want to start the 2nd game on, Change the settings to reflect the new id, download the game and give it a shot. If your old game still pops up on it, come back and we'll try and help more. Good Luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary