Options

Game Improvements

Toraino1Toraino1 Registered Users 6 Posts
Can We Get More Hairstyles? And Can We Travel To Puerto Rico Next Update?!

And can someone generous with unlimited stars/money gifts me please!?

Comments

• Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    You need to search before posting. There is a suggestion thread at the top of the page and there is a friends and gifting thread on the main page for this forum.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Toraino1 wrote: »
    Can We Get More Hairstyles? And Can We Travel To Puerto Rico Next Update?!

And can someone generous with unlimited stars/money gifts me please!?

There is a "suggestions" thread at the top of the General Discussion page. Wanting more hairstyles is a popular request but you should still post it. The more glu hears it, the reader chance they will listen. New hairstyles do come in weekend events rather often. There isn't one this weekend but last weekend I won double French braids and a long wavy style with a bandana headband.

There is a separate page for gifts and friends. You should look there to find people offering to give gifts and people looking to receive gifts. Glu is cracking down on the hacking/cheating so there will be fewer people with unlimited cash and k stars. However, those of us who earn our cash and buy our k stars are still kind souls who send gifts. You need to become friends before someone can gift so it's important for other players to know if they can find you on the Game Center (GC) or Google+ or Facebook.

Good luck!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Toraino1 wrote: »
    Can We Get More Hairstyles?

Out of curiousity, I looked at my wardrobe and counted up the hairstyles I've won/earned during weekend events. I've been playing KKH for about 3.5 months and I have 7 hairstyles from weekend events. That's a great want to get new styles especially since usually they are a very stylish look.

As for the next city, I heard a rumor that Toronto is next.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens