Options

Weekend Event 7/17/2015 - Sizzling Summer Star Studded Spectacular

Comments

• Options
    Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Vats, would you be pleased if they offered the exact same hair for the gents too?

Why on earth don't these leaks ever include hints for us? I really hope I get lip gloss finally.
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I knew these lips looked familiar... Lol Can't wait...

IMG_20150716_221329_zpscqrlapr8.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Ugh, but now I feel bad if those seem sexy. That's just great. I'm a monster. What is she, 12? She's 12, right? I'm going to hell.
    Add me!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Lgordon19 wrote: »
    Vats, would you be pleased if they offered the exact same hair for the gents too?

Why on earth don't these leaks ever include hints for us? I really hope I get lip gloss finally.

Well after the whole Jen Atkin hair, I wouldn't be surprised. Why can't our Australian friends ever post the male teaser? I can't stay up waiting for the event to start because i have driving school tomorrow so I'll just hope the guys get new hair, lips, and eyes as well.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Amen to that. I'm going to bed now so I can check this out early.

'Night, all.
    Add me!
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Super ecstatic for this weekend! I hope I can get all the make up! I might not get the eyes, but that's fine. Well no it's not. I want it so bad. This will be one of the items I want to get. I just have to have it. Please Glu don't forsake me! I can finally change my lips. I like my full lips, but that gap though. I want the makeup so badly. If the poll was still up, I'll totally vote for it. Though I'm not sure how it would look on my doll. It maybe raunchy... So I must wait. Sadly.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Of course my favorite things are in the gift boxes. I love the eyes! I love that hairstyle! I want the necklace! The dress is ok.

As for what we can earn through gigs, very happy to see new lips! I think the new hair is ok. I like the dress and hope it looks great with the gift box necklace.

Overall, two new hairstyles, lips, eyes (with eyelashes!), no gigantic earrings, and outfits that aren't black! Woo hoo!!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I MUST have the Kylie lips. The eyes are secondary, I'm ok if I don't get it since I chose my dolls eyes because of its Cara Delevigne bushy eyebrow realness. Now if they make a 1982 Brooke Shields type eyebrows with big round eyes then hellz yeah, it's on. I'm all about the real strong defined brow.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I'm glad the lips and hair will be easy to win through event points the dress is OK so I won't be disappointed if I can't get to 600 event points I want those eyes though I might break and spend the k stars I was saving up for a private jet on opening gift boxes 😣😣
  • Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    OH MY GOSH. I am sooooooooo excited! I've never been excited for a weekend event in my life! WOW! Is it bad that I want every single item? I saw that bonus sale going on with the k-stars and it was tempting but now this! Oh I'm totally going to break the bank. I just saw the hair (my eyes were glued to those lips and eyes) and I'm so happy for that too. I style my hair like that and it would be so nice to have my doll look like me. If only we can have more skintones (since my dolls skin is like burnt orange) but I don't care much for that, I just want it all!
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    The lips are goal number one! Though I wouldn't mind getting any of the gift box items. Watch the event is super hard. //internal screaming. That's A-OKAY! I just want the lips. That's they only thing I really need, but the eyes will be a blessing from God. If can get them I don't know what to do with myself. Good job Glu!
  • Options
    I legit can't even sleep... I'm so anxious to get started! The leakes/teasers are a gift and a curse...

Andriod player
  • Options
    SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    I don't see any teaser yet in my game ;__; should I be worried yet? XD
    Those lips are amazing! And I'm so in love with the new eyes *-*
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Is that leopard print on the brown dress? The design seems cute enough. I'd be interested in the eyes but I am not so sure about them. I am sort of indifferent to the gift box items. In general, it seems Glu sort of waited to fix the, uh, the altered games issue to release the good loot.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    Sayu wrote: »
    I don't see any teaser yet in my game ;__; should I be worried yet? XD
    Those lips are amazing! And I'm so in love with the new eyes *-*

I don't have the teaser either Sayu, it's 2:10 EST Friday for me, less than three hours to go.

Trying not to worry and hoping that it is temporary...I would also like a chance at the VIP items.

Crossing my fingers.
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    That teaser was either found on Instagram or posted by someone on the other side of the world. They are many time zones ahead. Don't worry. We will wake up to the weekend event.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    It's 9:30 am here now and usually the event starts at 11 am, though most of the time I got to see the teaser hours before. But well, I hope everything's gonna be alright :-)
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    That teaser was either found on Instagram or posted by someone on the other side of the world. They are many time zones ahead. Don't worry. We will wake up to the weekend event.

Thanks Holly!!
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I wonder why I didn't get the teaser? I'm in Australia so it's not because of time zones... Some people are just lucky I guess!

I am salivating at these gift items!!! I love those lips, I love both hairstyles, I love that necklace, and I love those eyes!!!! I was going to save all the K-stars Glu gifted me for the next VIP event, but those eyes are tempting me so.......
  • Options
    Still no teaser and the event already started here.. Da heck is going on?><
  • Options
    Doesn't the event start concurrently worldwide, no matter what time it is in your timezone? It should be starting for all of us in an hour.
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Doesn't the event start concurrently worldwide, no matter what time it is in your timezone? It should be starting for all of us in an hour.

I'm in the UK and it usually starts at 10am which is in about ten minutes time! Better be a good one with all this anticipation! Xxx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    OMG New facial features!! I want those eyes man, gift boxes grr.

PIkJiwrl.jpg
    N2Yn4y1l.jpg

Edit: oops I just read through previous pages and realized there was teaser already. My bad, I just came on xD My excitement comes late LOL.
    PM to add
  • Options

Same here Sayu.

Boo. :(
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • Options
    Men's

NfT5P5Al.jpg
    ShCFoH6l.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Whoever wanted lipgloss is in luck, these lips are not as pouty as I had hoped for but they are VERY glossy!

Unsure what hairstyle to pick with Mario... natural or dramatic? Anyone got any screenshots of what they selected?
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Men's

NfT5P5Al.jpg
    ShCFoH6l.jpg

Very nice Men's clothes...and hair. :)
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • Options
    I'm happy! I'm not sure if I'm going to go for the dress or not... Let's see how the weekend goes :)

PhotoGrid_1437124521522_zpsla7stwgv.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    Awesome DMV_Doll! Model them pretty pretty please! I hope I get as lucky as you!

I selected Dramatic, then Eyes for one game and Mario just gives some make up advice. Then I chose Natural and Cheekbones for the other, he gives a different advice. Then you proceed to wait 12 hours for the photo shoot.
    PM to add
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I'm happy! I'm not sure if I'm going to go for the dress or not... Let's see how the weekend goes :)

PhotoGrid_1437124521522_zpsla7stwgv.jpg

How do the eyes look on your doll, DMV_Doll?
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck