Options

im starting to hate this game.

Paola McCoyPaola McCoy Registered Users 2 Posts
I havent played for almost a week and now that i tried to play my game is gone i mean. The game loads and takes to make a new character so i can start on the beginning of the entire game. I put real money in this game n now whatever i used the stars for is gone all my game process is gone. I start playing a free offer for 30 stars n now everything is erased. Someone please do something

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm so sorry this happened. Unfortunately Glu cannot give you your game back, but you said you spent money on the game, that can be restored to your new game.

What is your platform/OS
    Device

You should submit an in game Customer Care request, through Options on the upper top Left of your game screen. I think they're are detailed instructions on how to do that around here somewhere. You should look around if ou need help. Hmmm, the instructions might be in the baby glitch thread. Let me know if you need help.

So sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GoddessxWithinGoddessxWithin Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who had this problem,
    It upset and frustrated me too, this is my third time of trying to play again and I'm hoping it wont happen, however seeing your post makes me think it probably will.
    Is there no way to fix this glitch for facebook users on computer?
    It's far from a baby glitch when you are an A list celeb in the game and when you re-enter suddenly it's brought you back to the customize screen and you know you've lost all your data.
    Please address this issue and fix it Glu :(
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Facebook isn't the most stable place to play the KKH game. If you have a mobile device that would be the best place to play the game. If not I am not sure what to tell you,but I can tell you all this.. Glu is honestly working their hardest to fix these problems but they have millions of players worldwide with other issues. It's very hard to focus on one person when you have millions of other people constantly sending you emails. So put yourself in their shoes, how would you take this situation, sure you restarted your game and I know it's hard to deal with but you will have all your progress back one day. If you just start from the bottom and reach your way to the top of the charts.
    Very sorry that this happened to you, and sorry if I've offended anyone but Glu is trying as hard as they can.
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who had this problem,
    It upset and frustrated me too, this is my third time of trying to play again and I'm hoping it wont happen, however seeing your post makes me think it probably will.
    Is there no way to fix this glitch for facebook users on computer?
    It's far from a baby glitch when you are an A list celeb in the game and when you re-enter suddenly it's brought you back to the customize screen and you know you've lost all your data.
    Please address this issue and fix it Glu :(

In this situation, I would try to sit tight after sending in the request for Customer Care. They're working on a lot of things now, the popularity of the game swells the number of players, and Glu has that many more people's issues to work on. If you had to restart your game, please contact Glu. Go to the top left of your game screen to Options then Help/Glu Support/Contact Us.
    Please tell them your game reset, you had to start over and you spent X amount of Dollars in the game.

Then start your game, and then Glu will respond. They'll restore your purchases and then some, and offer a sincere apology. They go the distance in trying to help. They've made the game available to just about everyone, iphone, Android, Mac, FB, Kindle.....they're trying to be fair, and when the game makes us start over, they truly try to make things better. So please submit the care ticket, and if it's already been sent, then hang in there, play the new game, and know that help is on the way.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Paola McCoyPaola McCoy Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is so frustrating. This the fourth time that happens. The first 3 i didn't care cause i didn't spend money but the fourth is already bacome ridiculous. I sent the proper information to the proper place as for help they didn't do anything none of the first 3 time but this is too much already. I get is millions of people playing the game millions sending emails for whatever reason but i know im not the only one is has to b more. All i ask is get my game back where i left at. I was married almost having the baby almost #1 from all the A-list it took time alot of time since every gig is 8 real life hours and it takes 2 real life hours for your entire energy to be full. At least b nice for glu to send an email stating that they gnna try or send me introductions where to sent my complains at. At least i be satisfied that i know they're read it and have acknowledged of my situation
  • Options
    Paola McCoy, I'm so sorry you're experiencing this. I know it seems frustrating, (I wouldn't be handling it well at all) but I'm going to ask you to take a deep breath, and contact Customer Care from InGame Messaging. Here is the thing, you cannot put any apostrophes in your message, or it won't get there, and it will just mess up your messaging. But you have to understand they cannot recreate the game you had. They will help you, but you will have to play the latest game. I'm so sorry about this, and I understand your frustration, Focus on the frustration of having to restart your game, but understand they can't flip a switch and bring back your game. I'm so sorry.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary