Options

buying so chic downtown

susanmariasusanmaria Registered Users 15 Posts
I bought so chic weeks ago and Luther has only paid me once he doesn't call with the money anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    I've bought so chic and it's been weeks Luther has only paid me 1000 one time is anyone else having this problem
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The game automatically pays you once a week, the same day and time as the last time. Sometimes it seems longer, but it is set to call you to pick up your funds exactly one week after you picked it up the last time.

If you're sure your week is up and you haven't received funds, Go and make sure he's not waiting there in So Chic for you to come and pick it up. Then if it's been longer than a week, send a Customer Care ticket in through the game. Go to Options, (top left of the game screen)/help/Glu Support/Contact. Explain the situation and submit the contact form. You should get a response telling you it's been received and when there is movement on your ticket notification will come in the same message section.

Good luck, check So Chic first, and then submit your ticket. :) Thanks for playing.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you I went to so chic he didn't have. Money
  • Options
    Thank you for you're help
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, sorry this is happening, please submit the request for customer care. I hope this gets resolved quickly. :) I've merged your threads, please don't start multiple threads with the same issue, in this case they were half an hour apart. Thanks.

And send in that help request. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary