Options

Force close

Canales01Canales01 Registered Users 1 Posts
My app has been working well until this morning (central time) I have done all the updates for my phone, for the app as well. I also did a reboot on my phone. I have made sure to close all apps that are open. I've tried to open the app through other place like this website and the App Store. Finally I've done the airplane mode on/off and still doesn't work. Does this mean I will have to delete my app or will glu fix it?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm so sorry this is happening. Please don't delete the game at this time. You can't submit the customer care ticket through the game, so please instead, go here https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ and using the Contact tab, submit the trouble ticket. And, I'll look and see if there is another thread that can help you, but please submit the customer care ticket right away.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChloeAveryChloeAvery Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, the same thing happened to me. After the weekend event, my app is always forced close everytime I go into buildings or tap the bird/postbox etc :( do I need to contact glu too?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, please send a ticket through to Customer Care from the Game Screen. Go to Options on the top left of the game screen, Options/Help/Glu Support/Contact us. This gives them your game ID, and is like an express line for Customer Care. If you are unable to submit the forum in game, then use the link on this page: here https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/ki...ian-hollywood/ make sure you explain the game is crashing and you can't submit the ticket through the game.

They will need to access your game, and you need to give them your Hollywood Game ID# I don't know if you're able to do that or not. Good luck.

And, if your game shuts down while you try to submit the forum, please send the ticket from the link, and then come back and post your game details on the Glitch thread for people who aren't able to access messages on their game.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?165641-Issue-re-In-Game-Help-Messaging-Post-Details-Follow-Format-Please
    That thread is only for issues regarding contacting/reading Customer Care messging in your game. and forced closings.

So sorry this is happening. Glu is active in the thread I referenced for in game help, and if you post your details there, it will help them identify and resolve the issue, through either a fix or one on one assistance.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary