Options

Kim Kardashian Hollywood Facebook Issue !!

ebeneebene Registered Users 2 Posts
glumobile_issue_20150709214621861-d2bd9330ebb7c48@glumobile.mail.helpshift.com

Hello,

My account informations are :

my in-game name : selene
facebook e mail adress : ebene18@live.fr
game center nickname : ebene

I playing KIM KARDASHIAN HOLLYWWOD with the facebook version

Description of my issue : kim kardashian the game is blocked and constanly call the same image of a plane that's goes from one point to another, and still i can not get to my character or realize my mission and this for several days, even refreshing the page or restart the computer. the image repears constanly
I have tried to swhitch browser ie. Chrome, Firefox, Opera. Clean cache with Ccleaner, check registry, spywares, malwares, virus, try on another computer...

This picture runs in loop-mode

https://onedrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=44f36f5bebeb697b&resid=44F36F5BEBEB697B!151&parId=44F36F5BEBEB697B!149&authkey=!APUC09eQYhMTCZc

from previous discussion :

Lisa | July 11, 2015 | 23:53 -0400

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We apologize for the delay in response time; our volume has been quite high recently. We appreciate your patience.

In order to see your ID in the game, we need you to create an in-game ticket rather than an email. Could you please resubmit your ticket using the in game Help feature? This will allow us to acquire specific information about your device which will help us determine a solution for the problem you’ve reported. Please launch your game - To access your "Options" menu: Open the game on your device. In the top left hand corner of your game screen, next to your XP bar, you will see a tiny transparent list. Tap on the List. This opens up your "Options" menu. Go to the "Help" section and tap on the Glu Support button. For faster server, please be sure to include ATTN: Lisa in the subject line so your case is redirected to me. Thank you.

Regards,
Lisa
Glu Mobile Customer Care.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, I'm sorry you're going through this, but you must reply to lisa through the game. If you are not able to get there in the game, then you should contact Lisa through this page - https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ be sure and include the info you put here, and tell Lisa you can't access help through the game. You have to work with her on this. But if you can't grab your game ID, Glu can't access your game data.

Lisa is who you have to speak to. This is simply the community forum for the game, we try and help, but when you're up in Customer Care, that's where you work it out. Good luck. They are very sympathetic, and want to help :)

I'm closing this.

I started a thread for trouble reading messages in game, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?165641-Issue-re-In-Game-Help-Messaging-Post-Details-Follow-Format-Please please post only the details requested with a Very brief description. Please leave your screenshots out of it, it's is just like a basic line of everyone with the same product.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.