Options

Could anybody tell me why I never got an event!

ZiweiweaverZiweiweaver Registered Users 3 Posts
I'm a Chinese player. I start to play kardashian Hollywood when it just come out and I uninstall it at feburary. But I saved the records I used to play. When I reinstall it the other day it have three event And I receive messages about event But when I got into the game I never saw the big horn on the right. Who can tell me what's wrong with it?:mad::mad::mad:
My name is Ziwei Weaver, level 26,female.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Are you updated to the latest game? Glu recently added a filter that is keeping hacked games from getting events. It has however caught a few games in error. If this happened to you, please send in a customer care ticket from the game, tell them you're not getting the event, and you're playing a legal game. And then I'll find the glitch thread and ask you to post your details there as well. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, found it. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?160982-Not-Getting-Weekend-Events-Legal-Game/page4 Please read the first post of the thread, and post just the details requested. It's been instrumental in resolving the earlier posters issues Thanks for your help. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary