Options

Issue re: In Game Help Messaging - Post Details/Follow Format Please

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Hi. What started as an isolated case seems to be happening more frequently. If you are unable to read your Customer Care In Game Messages, please list only the following details and a brief description of what is happening.

Platform OS
Devoce
Level

Brief description of issue

For Example:

iOS 8.0.1.
iPad 4th Generation w/Retina Display
Level 35

There is a black border across my screen notifying me of 2 messages from Customer Care, but I can not access the messages. There is no place to tap. This started after the San Francisco update.

OR: My game crashes when I submit a customer care ticket through the game. My babies eyes were changed and I need to reply with my requested alterations.

So, those are the two issues we're looking for now. WHen I get some responses, if we haven't figured it out, I'll let Glu know about the issue and the thread.

Thanks for your patience and help in this.
Also, please contact Customer Care using the link found here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    iOS 8.4
    iPhone 5s
    Level 28

I get the notification that Customer Care had reply to my message and when I open my game, there's a black border across my screen notifying the messages from Customer Care but when I tap the black border to see the message. Nothing happens, absolutely nothing.

So, I go to the settings in the game, help and search for the conversation and again there's nothing. I can not access to the messages. This started after the San Francisco update.

0APiQB.jpg
    jLZCxQ.jpg
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    iOS 8.4
    iPad Air 2
    Level 18
    Whenever I try to contact you through the game the app crashes and the message never gets through
    I'm always getting notifications that I have messages from Glu Customer Service but when I open my game the conversation is blank with no messages. This happened the 1st time I tried to contact Glu. I'm really disappointed.
    image.jpg1_zpssnigkv2q.jpg
    It's really not fair that I don't get at least a message
  • Options
    Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    iOS 8.4
    iPhone 5s
    Level 28

I get the notification that Customer Care had reply to my message and when I open my game, there's a black border across my screen notifying the messages from Customer Care but when I tap the black border to see the message. Nothing happens, absolutely nothing.

So, I go to the settings in the game, help and search for the conversation and again there's nothing. I can not access to the messages. This started after the San Francisco update.

jLZCxQ.jpg

I have the exact same problem with viewing the message. My app also crashes when I try to send another one now.
    iOS 8.1.2 (updating to 8.4 as we speak)
    iPhone 6
    Level 29

Also in my second game my app cashes when I try, so I've never managed to get ahold of them through the game.
    iOS 8.1.2
    iPad Air 2
    Level 20
  • Options
    Okay so it's happening once again I click the banner it disappears, my game opens and this is all I get..
    image.jpg1_zpsckoujjml.jpg
  • Options
    Ok, thank you for posting these, I'll let Glu know.

I'd like to keep this thread just for 'logging in' so to speak about this problem, and watch the thread for updated info. If anyone else has this problem, please read the beginning of the thread, and post your details in the required format. Thanks so much.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi, just heard back from Glu, they are going to look into this to find out what is happening. If you have already posted, sit tight, and watch this thread for updates. Glu will be in the thread perhaps reaching out, trying to identify what's going on. I you have not yet posted and your game crashes when you try to send an ingame customer care message, or you simply cannot read the replies, please post
    please list only the following details and a brief description of what is happening.

Platform OS
    Devoce
    Level

Brief description of issue

Thanks for your help, and know that Glu is looking into it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kkjr93kkjr93 Registered Users 1 Posts
    iOS 8.4
    iPhone 5s
    Level 5

I messaged the Glu team about the button for videos disappearing, and I cannot read their response.

IMG_7365.png
  • Options
    shrimpshrimp Registered Users 41 Posts
    iOS 8.4
    iPhone 5
    Level 34

After Khloe's Birthday event, I spent 10$ on the dress and hair. Then the next weekend and the weekend after that, I received no events. I messaged Glu a couple of times through the game and couldn't read their messages as they appeared blank. I was so far into the game (months and months) and when I opened it today, it had started my game fresh from the beginning. I am very close to quitting and deleting the app but I would appreciate some help because I've lost tons of money on this game.
  • Options
    MolshakMolshak Registered Users 5 Posts
    iOS 8.3
    iPad 2
    Level 27

When I go in to help it just says ' no FAQs found' and it doesn't matter how many times I try to message glu in the game, I never get a response.
  • Options
    Please JD45313, you posted your info once and we're trying to keep this thread steamlined. You only need to post your info once. ANd it's not for discussion, just the reporting of your affected game. If you'd like, start a thread in General Discussion about it to just talk about it. ANd maybe we can get some people who respond to that, to come over and post here.

Thanks for your help.

UPDATE:
    Please know that the InGame Messaging issue has been escalated to the team and this should be taken care of soon. Your patience is appreciated, and thanks for helping to keep this thread to the basics in order to help effect resolution.

(Now, for anyone who also isn't getting the Weekend Events, I'll find and resurrect that help thread and you can post there for that. )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    iOS 7.0
    iPhone 4
    Level 32

I get notifications on my phone that I have received a message from Glu, and a yellow exclamation mark pops up on the menu bar to again notify me that there is a message, however when I go Help > Glu Support > Contact Us to the "Conversation" page (where I first contacted Glu) I never, ever, ever see any message sent from Glu beyond the first automated message about being upgraded to priority service. I have been requesting that Glu email me their response/s in the meantime.
  • Options
    To Anyone with this problem of InGame Messaging not working: Please try to send your ticket one more time, and be very careful not to have any Apostrophes ' in your message. This is a quirk that is being resolved in v3.3.0 . So, in the mean time, please try again and instead of typing Baby's type babys NO APOSTROPHE. Instead of they'll type theyll

Fingers crossed everyone, So please resubmit your issue if you've never heard a a response. ok, see? That last sentance would have crashed the app.
    So please resubmit your issue if you've never received a response.
    So please resubmit your issue if youve never received a response.

If it's red it wont work. if its purple its good to go
    Hope this helps in the meantime. ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Okay, hopefully it works..
    Oh my god! YAY! it worked it FINALLY went through. Oh my gosh that's like a huge weight off my shoulder. Finally I can tell them about the problems I've been experiencing throughout my game. One step down, one left to go.. Now I just have to wait for a response to see if I can see any of the messages they send.
  • Options
    Bumping this up so others can notice and be informed. :) Read this post for explanation and temporary fix. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?165641-Issue-re-In-Game-Help-Messaging-Post-Details-Follow-Format-Please&p=348450&viewfull=1#post348450
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary