Options

No gifts anymore :(

Trissan1234Trissan1234 Registered Users 1 Posts
I don't get Any gift Box every 24 h anymore just me? I Havent get one for like 3 weeks whats wrong!?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    I don't get Any gift Box every 24 h anymore just me? I Havent get one for like 3 weeks whats wrong!?!?!?

The same it's happening to me.
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    I am still getting mine, but it comes like every 25 or 26 hours. It's been doing this for weeks now.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, can you post your
    Platform OS/
    Device
    Level

Brief description like when you stopped getting the boxes, or anything significant you noticed like it started after XQuest, or XUpdate.

A number of people have from time to time complained about this, so lets see if we can get an idea of how many people are affected. But most important, just your details and brief description, If this shows any patterns or a lot of players affected, we can try to establish this as a glitch and get it looked at . But let's make this just like the Issue sign up sheet. ( If you want to talk and commiserate about it, there is General Discussion, with all kinds of appropriate threads, look for one on the topic or start one and it often helps to vent.)

So IsabellaGrace and Trissan1234 please edit in your details, or post again with the things I've requested.
    IsabellaGrace, you're in on the messaging glitch, but post it here too, I don't want you to get left off this because you're signed in on the other. TwiztidRose, if the time lag makes you feel this should be looked at, feel free to post your details and brief description. I'd like to get a handle of how widespread this is and maybe we can get help across the board.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    Ok, can you post your
    Platform OS/
    Device
    Level

Brief description like when you stopped getting the boxes, or anything significant you noticed like it started after XQuest, or XUpdate.

A number of people have from time to time complained about this, so lets see if we can get an idea of how many people are affected. But most important, just your details and brief description, If this shows any patterns or a lot of players affected, we can try to establish this as a glitch and get it looked at . But let's make this just like the Issue sign up sheet. ( If you want to talk and commiserate about it, there is General Discussion, with all kinds of appropriate threads, look for one on the topic or start one and it often helps to vent.)

So IsabellaGrace and Trissan1234 please edit in your details, or post again with the things I've requested.
    IsabellaGrace, you're in on the messaging glitch, but post it here too, I don't want you to get left off this because you're signed in on the other. TwiztidRose, if the time lag makes you feel this should be looked at, feel free to post your details and brief description. I'd like to get a handle of how widespread this is and maybe we can get help across the board.

After I update, there it was my gift box. I guess it's working fine now.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yay. Another happy camper. lol. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary