Options

Game crashes with new update

shrimpshrimp Registered Users 41 Posts
It gets to the loading screen and then the app just shuts down. Is this a common problem with the newest update or am I alone with this issue?

Comments

• Options
    It forced me to start from the beginning so I lost everything I've spent my money on. Fabulous.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening. Lets try and troubleshoot it?

Please list your
    Platorm/ OS
    Device
    Level

When did you update, and what Update was this? Have you submitted a Customer Care Help Ticket? If you can not access in Game messaging, you will have to submit it through the website FAQ page https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/

And if you spent funds in the game and lost them, they may be restored through Customer Care, so lets see what we can do to straighten things out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening. Lets try and troubleshoot it?

Please list your
    Platorm/ OS
    Device
    Level

When did you update, and what Update was this? Have you submitted a Customer Care Help Ticket? If you can not access in Game messaging, you will have to submit it through the website FAQ page https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/

And if you spent funds in the game and lost them, they may be restored through Customer Care, so lets see what we can do to straighten things out.
    I updated to 8.4 and I have an iPhone S
    I was on a higher level but now I'm back to level one with a great loss on money :(
    I have sent a customer service ticket in game but they rarely respond or say thy can't do anything about it
  • Options
    ok, I haven't been around much today, I just took the update. The customer care ticket is the way to go, I don't know when you reached out before, but response and response time has vastly improved for a number of reasons. So give them the chance to get back to you.

If it doesn't work, we're always here to try something else. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I haven't gotten the past two weekend events and I contacted Glu directly through the app. It says I got responses but once I went to check, it was blank. And it was right after I spent the 10$ for the Khloe's Birthday event so I was feeling pretty let down. I wish I could see what solutions they offered but their messages were no longer there.
  • Options
    Ok please go here and post your Platform/OS / Device/ Level and brief description of the problem on this thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?165641-Issue-re-In-Game-Help-Messaging-Post-Details-Follow-Format-Please Glu is actively trying to fix the messaging issue, and in your description also post that you haven't gotten the events for the past two weeks. Plus there is a Glitch thread for people not getting the events. I'll find that and I need you to put the same info in that thread. Smile, we'll get this fixed. Let me go grab the other thread for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary