Options

Ugh patience is not my virtue

natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
It's been on my nerves lately but I have been having recurring messages with support because I figured why should I send a ticket every single time, they still help out. Anyway the last email/ticket I had sent them was on the 8th concerning about special purchases. I NEVER got a reply back. So I sent another ticket on the 13th and still no reply. This is getting me mad. I only received the automatic message that says, "they have received my message and depending on the nature of my ticket, their response might vary". Um, okay, I understand that but it's about to be two weeks and I feel like I'm being ignored. Jeez. I have no patience for that. Anyone else feeling the pain?
add me on GC; natbchula

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    natchula wrote: »
    It's been on my nerves lately but I have been having recurring messages with support because I figured why should I send a ticket every single time, they still help out. Anyway the last email/ticket I had sent them was on the 8th concerning about special purchases. I NEVER got a reply back. So I sent another ticket on the 13th and still no reply. This is getting me mad. I only received the automatic message that says, "they have received my message and depending on the nature of my ticket, their response might vary". Um, okay, I understand that but it's about to be two weeks and I feel like I'm being ignored. Jeez. I have no patience for that. Anyone else feeling the pain?
    I am 100% with what you're feeling right now, it's like every time their like ,oh, Thank you for submitting a ticket, we will get back to you and it's like two weeks later, and instead of getting a reply, I get a SURVEY a satisfaction survey, oh , how well was the service any feed back.. Oh my god I am just like rating 1 stars and keeping saying they could do better... And seriously with this new update like come on Kim you could honestly do better but why introduce to some friend you have that no one really cares Bout. Jesus, you have no idea how much that pi**es me off..
    Like honestly I see no point in contacting Glu Customer Service NONE their just going to say the same fricken thing every time so why even bother, right? I bet they say that for all users... But it's like in the meanwhile what is everyone else doing to help customer care NOTHING nothing at all. I always get headaches when they send me the same email over and over again. And with the in game messaging like oh my god.. I don't even know where to begin there, I give up on it I do I give up on customer care because I bet they don't really care smh.. This is why i always delete messages from Glu because it annoys the shiz out of me. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Yeah but I'm just really furious with Glu and their lack of support
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    You just have to be patient. They may take awhile to get back to you, but they will do their best to fix the issue for you. I know it's hard to have patience lol. But hang in there!!

Edit: it took them a few weeks to get back to me. But they fixed my issue above and beyond my expectations.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    With the baby change, and the flagged in error games, and all the usual things that happen, add to that an abundance of tickets when the update rendered questionable games ineffective, and you have a heck of a paper jam. As Twiztidrose pointed out, they are very sympathetic and they really soften the blow, and you come away feeling much better. It will take some time, but they'll help. Plus sometimes it takes a few emails to get all issues addressed. Even if you think you're ignored, suddenly you 'll get a heartfelt apology for the delay, and then they'll work with you to resolve your issues. If it's multiple issues, sometimes you have to write back, thanks you fixed that but I still have this, that and the other thing happening. And they'll go back and try again.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary