Options

Weekend events disappeared. A new way to save/transfer game IOS ONLY

Selz1992Selz1992 Registered Users 10 Posts
Hello everyone
I had trouble getting my lost game back on my iPhone 6, but I found a way and that possibly caused the thing that the weekend events don't appear in my game.
I had lost my game on my iOS 8.3 updated iPhone 6 so I plugged my iPad 2 iOS 8.0.2 into my computer and using iFunbox I recovered my game, but I couldn't figure out how to get the game on my iPhone, and so I discovered that I had to log in with my iCloud-account on my iPad and delete the other games saved in my account, which had caused the game loss, so then I went to the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood app on my iPad and had the app opened for 1 minute, and then I went to "Settings -> iCloud -> Manage Storage" and I saw the my new game was saved.
I then logged into my iCloud account on my iPhone 6 iOS 8.3 and the game appeared to me, but from then I couldn't see the weekend events. What has gotten wrong? Help me please.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. As far as I know, there is no way to save/transfer the IOS game.When iOS updated, it rendered iFunbox inneffective. I'm very sorry.

And if your weekend events disappeared, it's because you were flagged for possible game manipulation. A number of people had been erroneously flagged because they were playing on a jailbroken game, for other purposes. If you were flagged in error, there is a thread for assistance in this. Hang on and I'll go find it for you. I'm very sorry this is happening.

Have you submitted a customer care ticket? This happened 2 weeks ago, and at the time glu worked to fix the affected games, and now I just want to make sure we cover all bases.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Selz1992Selz1992 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I actually sent the FAQ a mail with my problem a few times ago, and never got a reply. I really hope you can help me getting the flag removed from my game, since my game isn't jailbroken, cause it's not even possible for my device, and illegal.

Hi. As far as I know, there is no way to save/transfer the IOS game.When iOS updated, it rendered iFunbox inneffective. I'm very sorry.

And if your weekend events disappeared, it's because you were flagged for possible game manipulation. A number of people had been erroneously flagged because they were playing on a jailbroken game, for other purposes. If you were flagged in error, there is a thread for assistance in this. Hang on and I'll go find it for you. I'm very sorry this is happening.

Have you submitted a customer care ticket? This happened 2 weeks ago, and at the time glu worked to fix the affected games, and now I just want to make sure we cover all bases.
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Selz1992 wrote: »
    I actually sent the FAQ a mail with my problem a few times ago, and never got a reply. I really hope you can help me getting the flag removed from my game, since my game isn't jailbroken, cause it's not even possible for my device, and illegal.
    Actually it is possible to jailbreak your device, I'm sure all devices are able to jailbreak, not that I'm accusing you of doing so.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Selz, thanks for waiting. Here is the link to the No Weekend Events Thread. Please be sure and just post requested info, read the first post to see what we need. THanks and I hope this gets resolved soon.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?160982-Not-Getting-Weekend-Events-Legal-Game/page4
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary