Options

Facebook update?

RainReyRainRey Registered Users 6 Posts
Hi!

I play the game on Facebook and I was wondering if anyone knew when the new update would be loaded onto that version of the game? Or has it already and it's just not working on mine?

Thanks
RR

Comments

• Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    Hi RainRey,

Which update are you talking about? I play on Facebook too and my game updated this morning, but I think it was just a maintenance update, as nothing has changed in my game. :)
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    Hi mollybrown,

I just signed into the FB game and the sign popped up saying that the game now allowed you to go to the Jersey Shore and meet Kim's best friend and all that but the game won't actually let me do any of that? As in there is no way for me to travel to the Jersey Shore and I haven't gotten any calls and/or notifications about meeting Kim. Also, I think I've hit the end of play for the moment on the FB game because I'm not getting calls from Simon at all and I wasn't sure if this new update/patch thing had added any quests?

Thanks,
    RR
  • Options
    JessicaencinaJessicaencina Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi
    I had a quick question. How can i play the game on facebook for some reason it will not let me at all ..
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Are you able go to New Jersey on the jet? And can you tell us what level you are? I don't play FB but I'll try to help as much as I can.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JessicaencinaJessicaencina Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi
    Yes to the Jersey on the jet and im leve l30 also i don't have the throwback event :( I already submitted a ticket for it
  • Options
    I'm at level 29. Do you have to own the jet to get to Jersey?