Options

Getting to number 1 & friends

gemmalouisegemmalouise Registered Users 43 Posts
I have been playing 'alone' in game for a while a LONG while and worked hard to get to number 3 - it takes ages I know lol!
Then I decided try find some friends to share gifts & add to events be neighbours etc.
Well my number 3 place soon went to number 9 and now I need over 300m followers to be number 1 which is a task of mine for a reward,

I did delete all my friends, I wrote their game centre name down ready to re add after I reached number 1 (I don't mind going back down after task)

But no one disapeared in my game!
They all remained

So do I just have to work extra harder and take many more months trying get to number 1 - but guessing they will also keep playing and get higher?

Comments

• Options
    ChristyKayChristyKay Registered Users 73 Posts
    I've heard it takes a really long time for those friends to disappear :/
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I'm dealing with the same issue number 1 for me is 461.6mil. I' ex heard that some people waited months yet they still aren't gone :(
    It really sucks and I hope glu fixes this
  • Options
    gemmalouisegemmalouise Registered Users 43 Posts
    I'll re add them properly then and just work harder! :)
  • Options
    beefcakesbeefcakes Registered Users 25 Posts
    I've emailed glu about this because someone I knew who died who played the game still appears in my game. They said I can remove them by starting my game over. I'm tempted to do it because it's depressing! They said there isn't another way and deleting from game center doesn't work