Options

The New *Newer* update....that just happened.(on iOS. At least)

TaddyXCTaddyXC Registered Users 47 Posts
Ok so we had the big Jersey Shore update Ysy! But I just did a mini update now and can't find anything updated?
Already had the throwback sale going on?

Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    TaddyXC wrote: »
    Ok so we had the big Jersey Shore update Ysy! But I just did a mini update now and can't find anything updated?
    Already had the throwback sale going on?

Anyone?
    This happened to me too! There was nothing new for me? Maybe a bug fix? I tried doing in game messaging and at least this time it didn't think crash right after I sent it but like 3 slow seconds later :P Not sure if that's a sign of progress but I decided to take note of that.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I assumed it had something to do with a fix as well. Danielle, try sending an ingame message, but be sure there is NO apostrophe. Quirky you say? Yes. But try it. Triple check before you send it.....No Apostrophe. And that glitch will be most likely be fixed in the next update or through one of their minifixes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I assumed it had something to do with a fix as well. Danielle, try sending an ingame message, but be sure there is NO apostrophe. Quirky you say? Yes. But try it. Triple check before you send it.....No Apostrophe. And that glitch will be most likely be fixed in the next update or through one of their minifixes.
    Okay KoKo. Brb Still crashing ;(
  • Options
    itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    Wait! We can send messages to our contacts direct from the game?