Options

Overview special events items / prizes

Elnara21Elnara21 Registered Users 10 Posts
Just wondering if there is an overview somewhere of all the weekend special events + the items and prizes from the boxes? With this new update I can get some of the ones I've missed but it'd be good to have a list. I wished they'd have the throwback gift boxes every weekend on offer. Or on a midweek day like Wednesday, even if they become available for like a day, it'd still be cool. I wanna complete the collection, if they let me! ;)

Comments

• Options
    haylohaylo Registered Users 19 Posts
    I personally think 60 k stars is too much for "old" items.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I just listed them in the weekend event thread. It's a few dresses, some shoes, the hair is all holiday hat hair, and then there is a ring and feather boa.

Edit - here I will copy and paste what I said in the event thread:

What I recall that was in the past prize box thing:

A dark orange (brown?) ruffly mini dress, a white dress with red hearts, a long sleeve short hem dark sparkly dress, a long black gown with fur on the bodice, very tall black boots, Halloween hat hair, black Playboy bunny ears hair, Kendall black capri pants, black and gold pointy toe high heel shoes, beige dressy sandals, shorter black boots, multi color handbag (baby handprints?), green feather boa, red heart ring, black strappy shoes, oh and red Santa hat hair. That's all I can recall, maybe someone else can say more.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I bought all the boxes from this throwback event. I took screen grabs of every set of gift boxes except the last one which only had two items. I will post the screen grabs below and my doll wearing the dress and holiday hair from the last set of just two gift boxes.

Throwback Event - July 23 & 24, 2015

ziV2Mow.jpg
    mrDL47K.jpg
    BLUT6WP.jpg
    dCPNDAs.jpg
    srGgo6f.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Thanks Holly!

I had some of those prizes already so they didn't show up in the prizes for me this time.

I had forgotten about that gray dress with the holes in it. It's pretty cool too.
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »

I had forgotten about that gray dress with the holes in it. It's pretty cool too.

I like the color and the holes but I think the white jacket looks soooo weird over the gray dress.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    She was probably cold! :D
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    She was probably cold! :D

Considering all her nude photo shoots, I don't think she gets cold easily. LOL
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    I wish other people had screenshots of their Throwback giftboxes. I already see 14 items that I don't own (sadly this includes the heart ring and green feather boa

Thank you so much for the pictures HollySisk. My doll definitely envies urs right now lol
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Awwww!! That was some of the stuff I lost when my device died!! Like my bunny purse!! ='(
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    hkaytee wrote: »
    I wish other people had screenshots of their Throwback giftboxes. I already see 14 items that I don't own (sadly this includes the heart ring and green feather boa

Thank you so much for the pictures HollySisk. My doll definitely envies urs right now lol

You're welcome. I'm happy to help out.
    If you look in the thread for this weekend's event, you will see additional screenshots from other players. However, I think mine show everything offered for the ladies.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    You're welcome. I'm happy to help out.
    If you look in the thread for this weekend's event, you will see additional screenshots from other players. However, I think mine show everything offered for the ladies.

It may not show everything since it seems the boxes are based on what you already own. I'm sure there's tons more exclusive items that you probably already own that won't be displayed
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • Options
    hkaytee wrote: »
    It may not show everything since it seems the boxes are based on what you already own. I'm sure there's tons more exclusive items that you probably already own that won't be displayed

I've only been playing for a few months and, according to long term players, all the items are from a specific time period that was before I started playing.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Here is a screenshot of the prizes in their prize box thing. Unfortunately on the other ones I got too excited each time, clicked to the wardrobe to see and try things on and forgot to take a screenshot first. So then I wore as many prizes as I could, instead, so you can see what was in the boxes.

YsEWZGe.png

5upfCsc.png

GFoFZrw.png

p6MpvQt.png

fPAUYPX.png

uuksNal.png
  • Options
    2 more images as it would only let me include 6 images per post.

MNKtUCJ.png

QYUopaq.png

I wouldn't normally put these things together, honestly Lol. This is just to show the most amount of prizes in a single pic.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Wow your whole set of gift boxes look good!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thanks!

I could write a caption for the last pic but I am not sure if it would get me in trouble. Lol
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Don't worry, I think Koko is asleep now! :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    "Lucky, the Pirate Hooker." Lol