Options

Weekend Event 7/24 : Missing bonus Star(s)

DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
I have two event gift box items, but when completing a 3hr gig I'm only receiving +1 bonus star when it should be +2

PhotoGrid_1437738303414_zps6c4i5btl.jpg

I have not completed a 8hr gig since I've won the 2 gift box items to compare if those events are effected as well.

Samsung S4
Andriod 4.4.2
KKH 3.2.0
I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time πŸ˜‰

Andriod player

Comments

• Options
    I just finished an 8hr gig and did not receive +4 bonus stars

PhotoGrid_1437750373813_zpsw9woknuk.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi DMV Doll. Thanks for pointing this out so we can clarify the situation. Glu has informed me this is actually functioning as designed. Some gift box items give more bonuses than others. Week to week sometimes bonuses will go up or down, just like several other minor game statistics (like how much energy it takes to complete jobs, dates, etc. - which is also changed depending on a player's level).

Sorry this wasn't made clear. (BTW, you look great in that white outfit. I just came back from food shopping, and that means gift cards, I'm ready to go in for another try. But you had the Flying V shoes before, or is that in the throw back?)

And, do you notice halfway through the Weekend event the throwback box ends? I remember it being called the 1st TBBox deal. Does that mean different things in another TBBox when this one ends? You'll do fine. It's a long weekend. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi DMV Doll. Thanks for pointing this out so we can clarify the situation. Glu has informed me this is actually functioning as designed. Some gift box items give more bonuses than others. Week to week sometimes bonuses will go up or down, just like several other minor game statistics (like how much energy it takes to complete jobs, dates, etc. - which is also changed depending on a player's level).

Sorry this wasn't made clear. (BTW, you look great in that white outfit. I just came back from food shopping, and that means gift cards, I'm ready to go in for another try. But you had the Flying V shoes before, or is that in the throw back?)

And, do you notice halfway through the Weekend event the throwback box ends? I remember it being called the 1st TBBox deal. Does that mean different things in another TBBox when this one ends? You'll do fine. It's a long weekend. :)

Thanks for following up with me Koko (and Glu)

It's confusing because on the Gift Box banner it reads

"Each item you own increases the number of event points you are rewarded from getting a 5 star rating on gigs"

It doesn't say "may" or "a chance". It specifically says it will increase with each item.

If I'm only going to get one bonus point for a 3hr gig regardless of how many special event items I own, what's the point of opening more Gift boxes?

PhotoGrid_1437766589088_zpssbzijmqv.jpg

Oh thanks... I really like the top and I already had the winged shoes from a previous event.

What did u get from the store Koko?

I kinda hope there is a 2nd TBBox when this one ends bcuz I really want the exclusive iOS white shoes u have so bad.

Andriod player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love those shoes. I hope every doll gets to just buy them. And I know 2 Androids who will coax AppleP out of slumber to hope on the keyboard and buy the shoes for them. :( I kurse the day I ever let her watch when I put in the passwords.

I really have a feeling either a 2nd Throw Back with all new (old) items will pop up when the 1st expires, or there must be some kind of 2nd half of the event promotion running. Otherwise, why wouldn't the TBBox promo run the whole length of the event?

Oh, and between my 1st, my 2nd and my third run, for 3 games, I got 2 pair of the black pants, one pair of Sunglasses, black regular gift box shoes, green bikini skirt outfit, oh, I got 3 ugly butt purses. I want to say Beige jumpsuit. and over 24,000$. so thats' too many gboxs for only 3 bonus items. everything else meh, except for 6 wasted boxes of 4000$ each. Of course, until I hit the store, did food shopping and bought more gift cards, I had not won enough to keep me civil. So I gave myself a time out. lol. when I came back, I had my 3rd wind, and that finally got me the bonus items. One doll has 2, one has 1, and one doesn't have any but last week she got the eyes so now she thinks she's the hot one.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary