Options

Skyspot Mobile?

RainReyRainRey Registered Users 6 Posts
Hi-

So after I got the new update on the FB game, I still cannot go to the Jersey Shore. It's not an option when I travel on either the regular airport menu or on the jet. Also, I've been waiting around in the game because after the ToC challenge I haven't heard from Simon/Maria or anyone. Finally today I got a call from Maria saying that she wanted me to talk to Bob Bucks about becoming the spokesperson for Skyspot Mobile and that I was to meet him in the restaurant in Dubai. So I waited the requisite amount of hours, called Simon so that he would open the challenge for me. I went to Dubai, started the event, and Bob Bucks never showed up. Now it's saying that I have 2 days to become the spokesperson but I have no way to speak to him. Also, I feel like my game is stuck on level 29. I've been doing some of the little events that Simon sets up for us and the bar hasn't gone up at all. I've been stuck on level 29 with very little movement for over a week now.

Anyone know what I can do?

RR

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi RainRey, I can't help you directly but in my own game I never spoke to Bob in Dubai either - he might have been there but I wasn't really paying attention - then afterwards Maria called and said Bob didn't think I was cool enough and I need to enlist the help of Maestro Sly. Then I got a task to go and meet him at Oak in Soho. I hope Maria will call you soon.

With the levelling up some of the higher levels do move very slowly and it can look like the bar is stuck but eventually it should move. If you have real player friends in the game and can talk to them for exp points then that will help, otherwise tapping everything and gigs and parties will slowly move up your level. I remember Koko our moderator saying to take a screenshot of the bar and another one a week or a few days later, and compare them to see if there's a difference which I think is a good idea to help you tell.

As for the Jersey Shore thing I have no idea I'm sorry I wish I could help you - unfortunately there isn't support for FB players at this time so I don't know what to suggest. I hope everything works out in your game :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. As far as the screenshots Lucy suggested, if you take them before and at the end of a day of playing, pm them to me, I'll put one on top of the other and show you the change. (I did it with Moony after he 'had plastic surgery' and wanted to make sure his face was the same. That's what convinced him, and I did the level layering for someone. Seeing is believing. :)

And with Bob Bucks, I got the call about him and the possibilty to be spokesperson, and Maria asked if I wanted to meet him in Dubai or Kris (forgot where....um Tulip in London) In all three games I chose Kris. (I know. Dull right? Lol.) So Kris and I do Tulip, Kris calls and says Bob isn't sure. She suggests I go see Sly, and he hooks me up with a party in Sydney. I remember meeting him months ago for something. So, this time around it was all done through phone calls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    susanmariasusanmaria Registered Users 15 Posts
    I had the goal to go to go to Jersey Shore now it's gone along with goal
  • Options
    CindyndistressCindyndistress Registered Users 13 Posts
    It takes forever!
    I was stuck on level 32 like that too!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    susanmaria, if you had a timed event for the Jersey Shore, it will disappear when the time runs out. I think that is probably what happend When I had that happen a month ago, I think it was the baby shower thing, I got a call from Kris, telling me too bad, better luck next time and the event was gone. I think if it was timed, this is what happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary