Options

Not getting weekend events?

KimkkylieKimkkylie Registered Users 1 Posts
I never knew there were special events on this game until I saw posts on instagram of people completing the 5-star weekend. When I went on my game to do these events they weren't there? Do I have to be a certain level to do these events? Or is there something wrong with my game? I also don't get daily gifts.

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Hi Kimkkylie! Welcome to forums, I am very sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. Simply follow the instructions from the thread in hopes of getting your game fixed. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?160982-Not-Getting-Weekend-Events-Legal-Game
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Can you tell us what your platform is? Some people with Kindle games were posting the update came in late for some. If it's iOS, please use the link provided by Danielle. And please read the thread's first post, and follow the format requested.

Also, make sure you're using the latest version for your platform.

Lastly, how long have you been playing, and what is your level? The weekend events are not available for games below a certain level. Mostly the level is 6 or 7, but some have been as high as level 10.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary